worse

"hyung! you said we could hang out today. you promised." jimin interrupted yoongi, who looked fairly deep in thought.

he looked up, "we still can, of course." he smiled a bit, "good. i was worried, i thought you were gunna ditch me." he frowned.

yoongi stood up, ruffling his hair and laughing. "i wouldn't do that, and your hair looks so cute! silver is so nice on you."

the younger blushed a bit, "thank you. taehyung helped me with it, i probably would've messed up too much."

"you would've done perfect, jimin. either way, it looks adorable."

and guess who was listening to them? yup, jungkook. as usual he was angry, he was flirting. didn't the previous night teach him anything?

"namjoon got popcorn and icecream.."  he winked, "lead the way." yoongi rolled his eyes playfully.

they walked downstairs and into the kitchen, "jungkook had him get another gallon of banana milk? what is he doing with it?" he furrowed his eyebrows while he opened the fridge.

"namjoon probably just feels bad for not getting it the one time.." the older murmured, but loud so he could hear.

he did not wanna talk about jungkook at all.

"he got pistachio.." jimin grunted, "hyungs favorite flavor." yoongi chuckled.

"we still have popcorn!" the younger cheered, walking into the other room to get it.

he sat up on the counter, which he probably shouldn't have been but oh well.

"flirting with him, i see."

yoongi looked over, then cursed under his breath. "do you ever leave?"

"i can't whenever my baby is a slut.. you just want anyone besides me!" he slapped yoongi, then angrily grabbed his throat and pulled him off the counter.

"what was that?" namjoon and jimin both shout at the sudden thump.

yoongi would've simply just landed on his feet but he lost all balance he could've had and fell right down, hitting his head against the table and scraping his leg on the edge of the drawer.

he winced and looked up at the maknae who was just grinning.

"oh shit!" he suddenly called out, leaning down towards him. "he fell off the counter.. ow." he pretended to be shocked.

"you're literally insane." yoongi whispered as he stood up, clenching his fists. "he's fine." jungkook told namjoon and jimin.

"i thought i was the clumsy one." joon laughed, "i left for a few minutes, hyung! i couldn't find the popcorn.. i was worried we didnt have that either."

"can i join you guys? i have nothing to do." the youngest pouted, "i dont see why not." jimin smiled, nodding.

yoongi couldn't help but to walk away and mutter "i see why not."

he felt like crying, again. he felt someone rubbing his shoulders and since he could tell the figure was much taller than him, it was unfortunately jungkook and not jimin.

"its okay babyboy." he mumbled and lifted him up from behind, holding onto him. "first one to the couch chooses the movie!" he said, walking out of the room with hyung in his arms.

"not fair! im making the popcorn!" jimin whined.

"put me the fuck down." he tried to push him away, not caring if he fell or not. "stop acting so strong and bold, whenever in reality youre the one who always ends up defenseless somehow."