distant

yoongi was holding onto taehyung, so embarrassed but so stressed. his body was shaking and he let out weak cries but couldn't seem to properly catch his breath.

jungkook licked his lips, "im not sure if its the right time.. but, yoongi has a little secret." he spoke, the others heard it as basic jk but yoongi heard it as cold and suspicion.

"what is it?" jin asked, confused as to what he could possibly be hiding from them. "woah." taehyung mumbled when he felt him tugging more on him and becoming more panicked.

"taehyung might know.." the maknae looked around, saying that just to make it more believable. "he has panic attacks often, usually during those times he loves being.. babied?" he inquired, "i don't wanna say he gets very submissive, but he does."

the others were confused. they weren't following along with him though tae did have a general idea.

was jungkook entirely wrong? maybe not. did he go entirely too far with it? absolutely.

"what are you talking about?" namjoon laughed, "im sorry, yoon." jimin whispered to him, trying to calm him down. he wanted to tell them the truth, he looked jimin in the eyes and just wished so badly that he could read through him.

everytime he tried saying anything about it, he couldn't.

"ever heard of age regression?" jungkook asked, "look it up. poor yoonie goes through it often." he winked at yoongi.

"no!" the older yelled and sat up, "yoonie, shh, it's okay. no need to be embarrassed about it..." he went up to him, "im sure they understand." his eyes narrowed.

they nodded, "if thats whats been wrong lately, it's okay. we still love you!!" jimin tried to hug him, but was pushed away.

yoongi stood up, almost falling. he sniffled and avoided the six, he felt like fainting but he needed to get out of this room.

"dont leave, you haven't ate ye-" hoseok was cut off, "im not hungry." he said, duly.

he left the room and went back to theirs, alone. which is what he needed.

"was that true? about him?" namjoon questioned, "maybe he doesn't age regress but he loves being treated like a child. drinking from bottles, called cute names, stuffed animals. who knows what else?" he grinned.

jimin, jin and taehyung felt.. odd about this. they hated to think their maknae was lying but there was something he wasn't adding in there.

"can i go check on him?" jin asked, "go ahead." he smiled.

hoseok wrapped his arm around jimin, "tomorrow will be better." he yawned. "are you already tired? pizza hasn't even come yet!"

jin walked down the hall and got to yoongis room, he knocked at the door. "yoongi?" he softly knocked. the door was opened shortly after.

"ah- jin, hey." he looked at him, "mind if we talk a bit?" he walked in, closing the door. "don't worry about what jungkook said, please."

the older shrugged, "I'm worried about you in general-" "hyung! as if theres any reason to worry, im just.. stressed."

nope, he wasn't buying it. he's known yoongi for years and knew how he acts when hes 'stressed.' and this wasnt it.

"what is jungkook doing? namjoon might not believe you but i do, yoongi. i wanna know what is happening." he grabbed his hands, looking him in the eye.

his body began to tremble at the thought of even telling him the truth. theres no way, he couldn't.

"is jungkook still acting weird?" he asked, trying to start something to get the other to tell him. "how do you even know i told him those things?"