panic

yoongi knocked at the door, knowing he didnt bother to grab the keycard and couldn't get in without jungkook opening the door.

"who is it?" he heard jungkook ask, "just let me in." he said, annoyed.

"yoonie.." he opened the door, smiling. "you're already back." he pulled him into a very unwanted hug.

he pushed him away and walked to his side of the room, "i understand youre upset with me, yoon-" "upset with you, jungkook? just upset with you?" he rudely cut him off.

the younger just shrugged, "i cant imagine why you'd be anything other than that. if taehyung had done what i did, you wouldn't be near as upset."

"stop bringing taehyung into this! if taehyung was like you, i'd hate him as much as i hate you already!"

jungkook shook his head and sighed, "stop being so uptight, baby. just calm down, relax." he sat down, he didnt respond and went to grab his phone.

he realised and leaned over quickly, gripping it right from him. "come the fuck on." yoongi cursed, going over to the other side of the bed to get it back.

"why do you have selfies of you with the beanie and bear taehyung got you?" he frowned, originally looking for a cute picture of him or them to post.

"because i was going to post it but you rudely interrupted me from it. give me back my phone." he attempted to grab it but jungkook put it up.

"whore." jungkook muttered, yoongi reached up and grabbed a handful of the others hair, pulling at it. "you stupid bitch!" the younger shouted, leaning over.

he put down the phone but sent a brutal kick to yoongis leg, "let go or you'll regret it." he said so sternly it basically terrified him into obeying.

"after what i just did to you, you're still not afraid to treat me this way? be honest, yoonie. do you like it? it seems like you do, it seems like you like it so much..." he grabbed his waist, pulling him closer.

he shook his head, "i give up. why won't you stop?" he stood there, letting jungkook do whatever because fighting back only put more pain on himself.

"all i wanna do is help you, but you wont let me."

yoongi turned around and laid down on his bed, "you dont want your phone?" laughed jungkook, "i dont care." he grabbed one of the pillows, hugging it.

"you know, you look really cute like that." he felt the other running his hand down his side, "but of course, when dont yo-"

there was knocking at the door, "damn it." he mumbled, walking over to the door. "who is it?"

"jin,'

he opened the door, looking at the older. "what do you guys want for dinner? we're trying to figure it out in the others room."

"we can go to their room and we can figure out together." yoongi spoke, "lets go!" he waited for the others to leave.

"keycard." jungkook quickly grabbed it before shutting the door, "i think we're all hungry. all that traveling, waking up early and its already six." jin smiled, opening the door to taehyungs room and walking in.

yoongi honestly was so hungry but was hesitant to eat because of what jungkook did. it just disgusted him so badly.

"apparently theres a really good pizza shop that delivers." namjoon pointed to the place on the paper, "what are you guys in the mood for?" he asked yoongi and jungkook.

the older shrugged, "pineapple pizza." jungkook grinned, "pizza it is?" he asked, to make sure.

they all nodded, "mind if we camp out in here for dinner?" joon smiled, "of course." jimin smiled.

"get a chair, sit on one of the beds.. theres enough space for us all." taehyung pulled the chair out, "you can sit there jk."

"you sit next to tae." hoseok pushed yoongi, "i was planning to." he walked over to him,"i hate him." taehyung laughed.

"shh." jin rolled his eyes as he called, ordering the food.

"i should've done that." namjoon sighed.

"uh, hello? i- i like a pizza.. half pepperoni, the other is.. cheese." he struggled to say. "is that all?" the lady on the phone asked.

"is all? uh, no, more.. pineapple.. want another with pineapple." he bit his lip, "and sprite!" hobi called out before the call ended.

"can we have a spite too?" he stuttered a bit.

namjoon chuckled at his adorable english and was proud of him despite him struggling.

"she said thirty minutes or so."

namjoon nodded and leaned up, kissing jin softly. "that was adorable, hyung"

he blushed, "thank you, joon."

the rest were shocked. yeah, they always figured that they were very close but they never actually seen the two kiss or do anything.. relationship-y.

"you two are cute. i think that taehyung and yoongi should kiss." jimin patted namjoons back, and then taehyungs.

yoongi froze, "wh-what?" he immediately looked at jungkook, who didnt look too happy. "just a suggestion." he proudly spoke.

"whats going on between you two love birds?" the eldest asked, genuinely interested because he had no idea they had anything besides a friendship.

"n-nothing, jimin is stupid." taehyung facepalmed, "why are you so flustered, taehyung?" jungkook tilted his head.

their eyes widen, "what?" they turned their attention to the maknae.

jungkook sounded so mad, and he never calls tae by his full name. /ever./ he might call him tae - hyung, but never taehyung.

"well? do you like yoongi?" he raised his eyebrow, "are you jealous? do you like taehyung?!" jimin gushed, shocked but happy at just how gay this all was.

"perhaps i do." he narrowed his eyes at yoongi, "but i'd like to see the two kiss. since, taetae-hyung seemed like he would enjoy it a lot."

the two looked at eachother, "i have to admit, id enjoy that a lot." the younger shyly said.

"hyung?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "yoongi, we don't have to-" "he's breathing heavy. get him some water." namjoon went up to him.

"its okay hyung, we were just messing around." he soothingly rubbed circles into his back, trying to calm him.

"im sorry, hyung." jimin handed namjoon the water, feeling guilty.

he buried his face in his hands, refusing the water as he tried to control his breathing.

"hold this." taehyung handed him a pillow, he gripped it while tears soaked parts of it slightly. "poor yoonie.. he is having a panic attack." jungkook hid his smirk