hotel (tw)

warning!!! this chapter contains mentions of non-con and if that triggers you PLEASE dont read!! <3

it was 5 am and yoongi barely slept, being forced to sleep with jungkook doesn't make good sleep.

though, he did sleep pretty comfortably clothing wise. being forced to wear pink and blue child-like pyjamas can actually be pretty comfortable.

"wake up, sleepyhead." jungkook smiled, rocking him back and forth to wake him. "im already awake." he groaned.

"just had to make sure, angel." he felt his head being kissed, making him cringe.

he stood up, walking into the hallway only to run into jin. "what are you wearing?" he asks, his tone confused and his expression somewhat.. weirded out.

yoongi forgot what he was wearing, and looked down. "it was in jungkooks room and he made me wear it." was all be said before hurrying to the bathroom.

he shut the door and locked it, "fuck." he mumbled to himself, sitting on the edge of the tub but then quickly standing back up when pain shot through his lower half.

"fuck you, jungkook." he mumbled so lightly, the pain was bearable but it shocked him.

he turned on the water and waited for it to get a bit warm so he could wash off his face.

he stayed in there a few more minutes before going back to his room, to change his clothes and pack.

luckily jungkook was out of his room this time, it seems like yoongis room wasn't even his room anymore.

definitely didn't feel that way.

he rubbed his eyes and changed into better clothing, ones that didn't look embarrassing and ugly.

before packing, he checked the others rooms to make sure that they're awake. namjoon was and he was trying to wake jin up, hoseok was just barely getting up and jimin was awake but looked moody.

he chuckled a bit and went into taehyungs room, seeing him fast asleep. "taetae, you gotta wake up." he said softly, rocking him a bit.

he groaned and rolled over, "no rolling over." yoongi pulled him back to face him, "what time is it?" taehyung looks up, his eyes barely open.

"5:23 AM. you can just nap on the ride there." he rubbed his arm gently, "a few more minutes." taehyung pulled him down to sit on his bed.

"we still have time." he yawned, "you take forev- "hyung, shut up. im tired." he pulled yoongi down like he was a teddy bear and just hugged him.

he laughs a bit, "i hate you." he played with taehyungs hair, looking at him. "bedhead."

"dont bully me now." taehyung whined, "why  can't you just get up?"

"because im tired, suga-hyung,"

he sighed, "how late did you stay up last night?" he rolled his eyes, "not very late.. i just need twelve hours of sleep."

at this point yoongi was basically trying to pull him off of his bed, "stoppp, I'll get up."

he backed away, laughing, "I'll have to check on you in like ten minutes." he leaned over, kissing his cheek before walking out.