sympathy

that was it. taehyung had enough.

he ran up to the three, he grabbed jungkook by the hair and shot a harsh punch straight to his face. he didn't care where he hit or what he was hitting.

he kept relentlessly punching the shocked male, then he kicked his side and grabbed his throat. "how does it feel?!" he yelled to him.

jungkook groaned and threw weak and pathetic hits towards him. yoongi was shaking and on the verge of having a panic attack. jin picked him up and quickly took him out of the room, where hoseok happened to be.

"what is going on in there?" his eyes looked big from 'confusion.'

"calm him down please. i have to get jimin." the oldest pushed him out of the way and into his room, putting him down on the bed.

"if jungkook comes out, don't let him anywhere near yoongi." he stated before rushing up the stairs to jimin. "jungkook is fucking crazy!" the male said, out of breath.

jimin turned around, "calm down, what happened?" he hoped that there was something useful they found. "he touched yoongi right infront of us. he threatened us, he drugged yoongi!"

he was expecting something fucked up, but not that fucked up. his mind was trying to process what the other just told him without having a raging reaction.

"jimin?" he tapped his shoulder, scared for his reaction since it was so delayed. "where is he?" he clemched his jaw. "who, yoongi?"

he swiftly shook his head, "jungkook." his eyes narrowed out of hatred. nothing but hatred.

jin shook his head, "you're going to cause nothing but troub-" "where the fuck is jungkook?!" this time jimin yelled, and it scared him. "genius lab." he mumbled.

the younger rushed down the stairs, shoving him out of the way. "namjoon.." he called out, his anxiety worse than ever.

jungkook was already defenseless on the ground and trying to get taehyung to stop hitting him, which he wouldn't.

when he heard someone walking in, he wasnt sure whether to be relieved or not. "he fucking did it!" he heard taehyung yell to whoever walked in. "please stop!" jungkook cried out.

oh, jimin was glad the door wasn't shut. "remind you of anything?!" jimin screamed at him as he leaned down, grabbing his hair to make him look up. "p-please."

they laughed and taehyung kicked his stomach, making his eyes roll back. "remember when yoongi begged you to quit? im sure it happened more than just the time i caught it." the oldest among them punched him, making more blood gush from his nose.

the blood was dripping down his lip and down his neck, he wouldn't be surprised if some of it was from his busted lip aswell.

"stop!" they heard a yell, "stop hurting him!"

"he deserves every bit of pain hes in." taehyung said with no emotion. he shook his head and ran up to jungkook, his legs faltering just beneath him. he finally had the strength to get up and out of hoseoks room.

they sighed, "yoongi. get back." they tried to pull him away. "isnt this what you want? its what he deserves, hyung!"

yoongi didnt want this. yeah, he hated jungkook and wanted him away but this isnt what he wanted. now he felt awful.

"we won't hit him anymore."

"g-get the staff.." he looked up, tears in his eyes. they really didn't wanna get the staff, but they had to.

the maknae felt his shirt being lifted, "fuck you. all i did was try and help you and then this happens? you really are a terrible hyung." he scolded and slapped his hand away.

yoongi felt rage. his skin was heating up and his face did aswell, he could feel the flushing of red. "i fucking helped your piece of shit self. i could've left them break you in half, but i have a heart and couldn't let them." he stood up, "the way i felt is something you'll never feel."

jungkook wanted to trip yoongi but couldn't put his arm out far enough. he groaned and then gave him the finger.

he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a cloth, making it warm with water before going back to him. "now youre pitying me? pathetic."

the older put the cloth on his face, ignoring him. his face was already bruising and swelling. "hoseok is still here and im sure he'll know what to do. i might never be allowed in your sight again after this but im fucking happy with what ive done to you."

"will you just shut up? you act like im the bad one here. ive done not a thing wrong!" he rolled his eyes. "you liked it." jungkook snickered. "youll continue to like it, hoseok will be much worse than me."

that was it for yoongi, he stood up and looked down at the boy. "fuck you." he was tempted to kick him but didnt and just left him alone.

it wasnt fair, for any of them. everything would be different now and it will all just be sad.

but will yoongi ever recover?

_______

the staff had gotten jungkook out immediately, though some weren't too happy about it.

jungkook most definitely wasnt happy about it. the anger that filled him wasnt like other times, he could have literally murdered someone by hand.

but no no, this wasnt over. not at all. yoongi will get what he deserves and regret ever opening his mouth about this.

"do you have any place to go?" was asked by the staff, mr. choi. "i'll book a hotel quickly or something." the younger said, clear annoyance in the tone of his voice.

he got in his car, driving completely away from the 'bighit' building before doing anything else. worst comes to worst, he'll have to sleep in his car.

once he was far enough away, he drove to the place where he would walk or drive to, it helped him calm down and years before he would write here.

jungkook turned on his phone, it kept vibrating as he drove so he expected some shitty messages.

worldwide shoulders: i cant believe our little maknae has become this way. what has gotten into you? what happened? you have no reason to be so evil!

"blah, blah." jungkook skipped through the long message, no guilt even passing through him.

hoseokie hyung: you can't leave me to do this alone :( i would punish him but i dont wanna end up like you lmao!

the male laughed at that, who would've thought sweet hoseok and jungkook would be this way?

jungkook: its not over yet , hyung.

he has plans. plans to have yoongi to himself, all to himself. isn't blackmail fun?

____________
aaaa i am genuinely so sorry for not updating in so long!! i really hadnt even realised just how long it was, ive been waaay to caught up in writing skz things that i forgot about this unfortunately. seeing this story still get so much attention makes me really happy and motivated to update sooooo you can most definitely look forward to more updates frequently!! thank you all for being patient <3