Chapter 7

"Um. Do you like Ricky?" I blurted out.
Tammy stopped walking and froze in place. Luna stopped behind us and looked up at me, confused. Her head was facing the ground when she started to laugh. I drew my eyebrows together in confusion. When she looked up she finally answered. "Is it that obvious?"
My mouth fell open, but I couldn't be to surprised. I had my suspicions and I had just needed them confirmed. She kept laughing, then I started laughing too. This happens a lot I thought. It's good to laugh even though our lives aren't perfect. After we finished our laugh, we finished walking back to the hotel, Tammy with a blush on her face. Hopefully Ricky was in the Hotel room because I didn't really want to go look for him. Before we went into our room Tammy stopped me. "Don't tell Ricky." She whispered as the opened the door. I laughed and she hit me in the arm, Ricky not noticing from the bed. He was asleep, still in his nasty clothes. At that I started yelling.
Me and Tammy jumped on the bed, after taking our shoes off to wake Ricky up. We yelled his name and bounced on the bed. He groaned and rolled off the bed with a thump. We stopped and looked over the side of the bed. He was gone.
"Where is he?" Tammy asked.
She hopped off the bed to look around for him and screamed when I saw his hand snake out from under the bed and grab her ankle.
She kicked his hand away once she realised it was him.
"You jerk, you scared the hell out of me!"
He laughed as she yelled at him. She glared at him and he slowly stopped. It became silent and tense.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I announced, when I walked past Tammy I nudged her and shot my eyes at Ricky. She rolled her eyes and shoved me towards the bathroom. I smiled and shut the bathroom door behind me. When I got out Ricky stopped mid sentence and dropped whatever he was talking about. I raised my eyebrows at Tammy and she shook her head and grinned. Ricky looked back and forth at me and Tammy looking puzzled.
"What don't I know?" He asked.
We just grinned at each other and laughed.
"Nothing." I said.
He gave us both one more weird look before talking again. He slumped back onto the bed.
"Why'd y'all wake me up anyway? I haven't had a good nights sleep since y'all dragged me on this trip." He said with a dramatic yawn.
I shook my head at him.
"You are gross." Tammy answered.
"That's not exactly an explanation."
"Yes it is. Go take a shower." She playfully pushed him off the bed. He turned around and slung his head back, resting his hand where she had shoved him. He let out a massive, very over dramatic, sigh. We all laughed and Tammy pushed him into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
I raised my eyebrows up but she just laughed.
"So, I saw that boy, Timothy, staring at you when we saw them earlier in that shop."
She grinned at me. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and tossed it at her head, she ducked and it flew over her head.
"Do you think he likes you? I could sure tell Becky didn't, and I think I know why." She asked.
I groaned, then threw another pillow at her, it hit her in the head and knocked her off the bed. 
When she didn't pop back up, I crawled to the other side of the bed and looked down at her
"You ok?" I asked.
She swung a pillow up and knocked me onto the floor next to her. We laughed again.
"Do you think he likes you?" She asked again.
I groaned again and covered my head with a pillow.
"You know I don't talk about boys, and I honestly don't care."
"You talk about the boys I like."
"That's different." I responded, "Because I care about you, not the boys. Except Ricky."
She rolled her eyes at me.
"No it's not, and- now that I think about it-
You never talk about boys. Ever. Was there never any cute boys hanging around your house?" She jokingly asked.
"I guess not." I laughed.
"Seriously though, answer my question."
I sighed and leaned against the bed in defeat.
"I honestly don't know! I've only talked to him twice!"
Tammy laughed at the last part, when the bathroom door opened. Ricky walked out in a pair of shorts and was rubbing the towel over his hair, accompanied by a cloud of steam. When he was done he tossed the towel back into the bathroom. Personally, I thought he resembled a wet dog, but Tammy was looking at him like he was a puppy. I laughed which pulled her out of her trance, and made her cheeks blush a deep red.
"Oh I forgot!" I said.
"Tammy, why don't you think Becky likes me?"
She grinned at me and walked off to the bathroom. Now I really wanted to know, was it something I'd done? I followed her to the bathroom, and she shut the door as I realized she didn't want Ricky eavesdropping.
"I think she doesn't like you because your a boyish girl. It's literally the fact that your the opposite of her and happy, and your attract attention from her brother."
"Why would she be jealous? I don't attract attention."
"I'm gonna get a mirror!"
Tammy ran out of the bathroom and out of the front door of our room. What? I hadn't seen a mirror in months, why would we need a mirror?
"What's up with her?" Ricky asked, concerned. "I don't know."
After a minute I walked out the front door and saw the next door room open. The lench's door was open.
Curious, I walked on over and I saw Tammy talking to Timothy. I mentally groaned. She was talking to him, and he was handing her a small, hand held mirror. Oh Tammy, what had she done. Ricky came walking out of the hallway and instantly tensed. Eager to get Tammy away from the boy, he yelled,
"Tammy, wanna go with me and Luna to buy some more cheetos." She shook her head up and down and smiled. Ricky relaxed. They really would make a cute, kind of weird, couple. As Tammy walked out of his room with a mirror, Timothy was staring at me. Intently, directly into my eyes. A grin crept up onto his face, and I smiled back, breaking our stare and quickly closing the door. Ricky had walked back to the room with Luna, to get something I assumed, but Tammy was beside me, grinning madly.
"He totally likes you."
"I still don't care."
I smiled a little bit, waiting for the blush in my cheeks to disappear. She poked my red face and smiled, handing me the mirror.
"And you definitely like him."
"Enough boy talk, it's making me nauseous."
I honestly felt sick, as we walked back to our room.