18

A:N// Over 150 reads... yay! (For anyone late to the party I published the first like 15 chapters at the same time). Thank you, I'm really grateful.

Oh, and the story is #80 on the anti hashtag on February 9th 2019, out of like almost 900 others.

Also, thanks to my friend who read the first few chapters, commented and voted even though she's not part of the fandom. If you've gotten this far, you can stop torturing yourself.

But yeah, if you like it, comment and vote! Thanks.

''So, let me get this straight. My parents won't be able to see or hear you unless you want them to.''

''Yes.''

''So if they're listening right now, they probably think I'm crazy.''

''Yup.''

You chuckle and lean back into Anti. Always nice to have a cuddle day with your boyfriend. 

Especially when he's shirtless and hot.

''Thanks babe.''

Another giggle escapes your mouth.

''Let me guess: Forgot?''

You hum in agreement, relaxing to his touch. He suddenly jumps, startling you, mere nanoseconds after your phone had started buzzing.

You pick it up, seeing it's Emily, a close friend of yours.

''Hyello?''

''Hey (Y/n)! What's up? We haven't talked in sooo long!''

The polite thing would be to respond, but you know she's only doing the formal greeting for manners' sake.

Confirming your thought, she goes on.

''I really wanted you to meet someone, and I was wondering if you'd like to meet up?"

''Yeah, sure! Can I bring someone? I'd really like you to meet him too.''

Probably time for your best friend of seven years to know you're dating someone.

''Yeah! No problem! Come over to my appartment ASAP, alright?''

''Sure, give me ten minutes. I'll see ya soon.''

''Yeah! By boo!''

''Bye!''

You end the call, trying to get up, but Anti's arms lock themselves around you.

''W̷̹͔̾̿̓h̸̻̖͈͠ä̴͇́t̸̺̭̀̆̑ͅ ̵̨̧̤͆̒d̶̤̓̚į̵̺̏͘d̸̨̍́ ̵͖͚̯͆͆s̴̱̗̲͗͛h̸̬̻̖̀̉̈è̷̦̣̥̏̒ ̵̖̱̜̒͑c̸̺͖̒a̵̓̉̃ͅl̵̩͝l̴̩̱̝̓ ̴̡̩̕y̴̠͘ǒ̵̩͗ù̷̠̟͑͐?̸̯͔̊̑''

Oh my lord

You turn around so your chin is resting on his chest, looking up at him. He looks jealous, and... scared?

''She called me boo.''

''I̶͓͓̩̋š̸̳͇̰ṇ̷̆̂'̷̬̝̈́̔̿t̸͈͓̣͛̐̍ ̴̺̙́̃ͅṭ̷͚̜̾ĥ̷̨͇̩͑a̵̳̫͋̐͘t̵̢̳̒̃ ̴̦̦͖͆o̷̗͛n̵̈́͜e̵͙͑ ̵͕͠ǫ̷̿f̷̢̭̀̽̈́ ̶̪͇͆y̷̝̻͠o̸̤͘̕̕ͅu̶̠̪̽̑ ̴̢̺͒̚͠ͅh̵͕͗͝ű̴̧̪m̶͈̑͝͠a̵̘͎̽̑n̴̖̱̎ ̸̙͚̹̔̈́p̴̟̣͙̒e̷̜̱̺̋̌t̷̘̜̦͒͌͋ ̴̡̨̦̒n̸͈͚̍̊̄a̶̳̾̂̆m̸̲̯͙̽̍ȅ̵̡̩̳͒s̶͎̽?̷̦͑''

You sigh, drawing invisible patterns on his stomach. ''Yes. It didn't mean anything.''

''B̴̘̯̯͝u̶̙͒̊t̵̝̍̓͝...̷̲͍͎̓̈́̚ ̴̳͑W̵̺̙̠̑͘h̵͎͎̀́̈a̵̻̒̔̕͜t̶̛̖̤̯͑̋ ̷̧̝̱͝i̶̯̩͒f̸̱͐͆ ̷̣̬̏̏͂ḯ̴͓͈͉̈̋t̴̛̯͋ ̴̫̜̐́̾d̴̡͔̾̏o̸̤̻̼͐̿̕e̶̟̅̋ś̸͔̳̚ ̴̘͓͎͌m̵͍̰̌͗̓e̵̱̺̪̅̈͐ą̴̲̘̑n̷̨̞̪̿̈́ ̵̘̩̆̅͘s̴͔̼̆̂͝ǫ̷̜̆̈m̵̛̮͇͔͋̏e̴̼̬̊t̷͚̙͈̉̓ḧ̶̢̻̭́í̶̲͠n̴̑̓͜g̶̖̜̪̔?̵͕̲̞̈́͑͘'' He now looks as if on the edge of crying.