Part 7 : the kiss

And as he said, he left. He didn't say anything else, he just took his jacket and left.

But did Stella really wanted him to leave, she felt something. That kiss was dreamy but she couldn't help but think Kelly loved women more than anything.

On the following weeks of Stella not being able to work, Gabby was the one showing up alongside Matt to see how Stella was doing.

"Finally you're going to be back! How is that ankle feeling?" Matt asked her.

"Great! I've been super bored, life at home is not for me. It feels good to walk"

"I bet it does" Gabby said smiling.
________________
The next morning Stella was already back at work, happy to be back with everybody else. But yet she was a little mad.

Why?

She was used to Severide, and even tho they had kissed. She didn't think he would stop coming.

And while she was checking oxygen levels and so in the turnout gear room, she heard a voice.

"Hey you're back!" It was Severide, he wasn't sure wether to approach or just say hi and leave.

It felt a little awkward but then she answered.

"Well you would've known if you payed even one more visit while I wasn't working!" She said while checking the levels.

"I'm sorry!" He got closer to her.

"It's okay, I mean i'm used to being alone! But well Gabby was there so it's all good" she smiled.

"I thought you, I mean I thought i overstepped with you. I thought that I wasn't supposed to kiss you, and that you took it in the wrong way" he explained "so I didn't want to disrespect you, and"

She laughed a little "i'm a grown woman, who kissed you back! And if I didn't st..."

But before she could finish her sentence, a call came in "Ambo 61! Truck 81"

She left and he said "be safe".

She heard him and it was so cute to her. She didn't know if she was catching feelings but she kind of liked what she was feeling. And she loved the fact that she couldn't explain it.
________________
The call went well and they were back in no time. All Severide wanted was to know what Kidd was about to say to him, so he waited for them to be back. And once he saw her coming in the beds room, he went and took her by the arm.

And they went to his quarters.

"What were you about to say before the call came in?" He asked anxious.

"I don't know, I don't remember Kelly!" She laughed "but why do you want to know so bad?"

"Because it triggered me, plus you didn't finish what you were saying and remember i talked to you about the kiss and!"

She interrupted him "No I don't remember, can I go now"

She perfectly remembered the conversation but she couldn't let Kelly know that what she was about to say was, if she didn't stop the kiss it would have probably went further than this.

"Oh I'll make you remember!" He said in a threatening yet cute way.

"Wha?" But before she could finish the what, his lips was pressed against hers.

She wasn't even mad, I guess thats a little bit what she wanted too. She felt his arm slide and hold her waist. She was smiling.

And so they kept kissing, the kiss got more provocative. Both their body were really close.

Kelly had never felt this way with someone, but he wanted to know so bad what she was thinking. What did she want to tell him before leaving? The only thing he could wonder was if she was feeling a little like he did.

So he stopped, just to see her reaction.

She was so into that kiss, she wanted more of him. His lips, his touch, his tongue.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked a little a out of breath.

"Because someone could come in, and I figured by now you got your memory back!" He smirked.

"Oh you are a bad person! Just for that I'm leaving, bye!"

So she opened the door and left. She got scared, she wasn't about to be soft and tell him she felt some type of way about him. Plus it was funnier to let him make up stories in his head.
________________
"Stella!" Gabby shouted and Stella got scared a little. "Why that little jump"

"No for nothing, what can I help you with?" She asked, but Gabby could see something else was off with her.

"No i was just looking for you, we're going to the club tonight. Just wanted to know of you are in" she informed her.

"Sure! And when you say 'we' I assume you mean almost the whole firehouse?" She asked just to be sure.

"Of course, well except the old guys. But what's up with you?" She smiled.

"Me? Nothing, why?"

"You a little too happy!" Gabby was suspicious.

"No just the fact that I'm back at work, that's about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat something" and she left quickly so that Gabby wouldn't ask anything else.
_______________
It was the night, Brett already came for Stella. And they met with Gabby, Matt, Cruz, Otis and Severide.

Stella had on a blue dress, and her hair was straightened.

"You look stunning" gabby said to her.

"I can't only agree with that!" Severide said giving Stella a look, only the two of them could understand.

The night was going great, everybody was dancing and having fun. Then Severide started talking to with some random chick, before he went back to the group.

"You're not going home with this one tonight?" She asked "a player like you shouldn't miss something like that"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, you are literally dying to have her in your bed right now!"

"No that's not true! If it was I would have been gone already"

"Um right!" She took a sip of her drink.

It was time for everyone to head home.

"Let's go, I'm going to take you back home Stella!" Sylvie said to her.

"Don't you have to go back to your house after, I don't want you to drive too much"

"You go home Sylvie! I'll take Stella back" Severide said while taking Stella by the hand.

Everybody was riding with somebody, since Cruz and Otis lived with Sylvie. They all decided to go in the same car, Gabby was with Matt. And of course Kelly wouldn't miss that opportunity.

"It's going to become an habit, you bringing me back home"

"Because I love spending time with you!"