Part 10: The Date

"You look absolutely beautiful!"

"Thank you" she said while smiling at him "well bye girls, you're going to wait for me here or you're leaving?"

"I think if it's okay we're going to stay here!" Sylvie proposed.

"Well I don't think she's coming back but go ahead, wait if you want" it was giving him a good laugh.

"Oh wow, well then I guess we're on our way. Right Brett?"

"Yes we are!" They quickly gathered their stuff and went out at the same time as Severide and Kidd.

Once outside, Kelly opened the door for Stella and then got in the car. He was a little nervous he was hoping she would love the place.

"We're going to the restaurant called Everest, i really hope you're going to like it! They have French cuisine" he said before starting the car.

"This is a pricey restaurant, are you sure?" She was a bit worried, she wasn't used to anything fancy.

"Yes! Anything for you, you deserve the best"

And she didn't bother to say anything else, his voice and his choice of words were doing the job. She smiled and enjoyed the ride. They arrived at the restaurant, a table was reserved. The view they had was breathtaking, so Severide made sure she was seated and comfortable and then he sat.

"Wow, it's beautiful" she was enjoying the view.

"And you're beautiful!" He smiled.

It was enough to have her blushing. Kelly then asked for a bottle of champagne 'Henriot' and they both ordered their food.

The champagne was poured, they were starting to eat. Enjoying each other's company.

"Thank you!" She said out of the blue.

"There it goes again" he said in awe looking at her.

"What?" She asked a small smile on her face.

"The way you say this thank yous, they make me feel some type of way I can't explain! But why are you thanking me?" He was curious

"Because, giving your history! I didn't know you could make me feel so full, happy and appreciated" she took his hand "so thank you"

"Anytime, i'm happy that you are happy" he smiled back at her then took his glass of champagne and they toasted.

The food was delicious, they both ordered some chocolate cake and then they were back on their way home. This time Severide was taking her to his place. He wanted to spend more time with her.

"It's my first time being at your place and my feet are killing me!" She said like a little girl.

"Here" he took her hand and they sat on the sofa. He then pulled her legs up on his tights and started taking off her shoes. And one by on he massaged her feet.

"Oh it feels so good" she was happy and he could see that. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the little massage.

But it was so good that she fell asleep on the couch. When Kelly realized she did, he decided to take her and lay her down comfortably in his bed.
________________
The next morning Stella woke up early, realizing she probably fell asleep on Kelly.

"Kelly!" She screamed going in the kitchen looking for him, but she couldn't find him. Coffee was made so he couldn't be far, until she heard the keys opening his door.

"Hi you up!" He had a huge smile kn his face "I brought back donuts, I don't know it felt like a donut kind of morning so" he showed her the bag.

"Yes, this is amazing! You are the best" she took the bag and started eating.

She went and poured him some coffee and they had breakfast.

"Well that dress is not that comfortable to enjoy breakfast" she was making a face "it's so tight, I better head back home to change"

"You're not going anywhere! I can take it off for you" he looked at her and smirked. He got up and so did she "Kelly no! Leave me alone" she screamed and started running in the house.

"I got to go back to my apartment" she said while running, she got into his bedroom and was stuck. Except the bathroom, so she went it but he got there before she could close the door.

"It's my house what do you think you're doing?" He said blocking her between the wall and him.

"Stop it" she smiled, he was the cutest.

He then wrapped both his arms around her waist and lifter her up. And he went in the shower with her.

"You need a shower i think!" He laughed and gave her kiss then opened the water.

"Oh come on! You could have at least took my dress off, now it's ruined" she said watching the water drip down, wetting her dress quickly.

"Shhh you talk to much, here!" And he took off her dress for her. "Soap? Because I can shampoo your hair, and have that soap making bubbles on your body".

She was making him happy, and that feeling. That feeling was there, still unexplainable but yet it felt amazing.

He shampooed her hair, helped her for her back and of course left one or two kisses in the process.

Once they both got out of the shower she asked "how am I supposed to go back home now?"

"Who said you were going back home" he then opened his closet and got her of his shirt with one of his sweatpants. "You will look amazing in this" he handed the clothes to her.

"Oh you're trying to kidnap me I see" she smiled "i'm not even mad at that" she grabbed him by the wet shirt he still had on and kissed him passionately. "Now you change too and we then can go watch a movie or something!".

She bit her lips watching him walk back to his closet. He was a fine man, and even if sometimes the thought of him being such a player had her thinking if she was doing the right thing. The way he started treating her made up for all of it. She was ready to see what life with him could bring.

They spent their day, watching movie on tv and eating.

"I want you to stay with me tonight too, please!" He asked like a little kid.

"Okay!" She grabbed his face "I wasn't planning on going anywhere!" She smiled and then kissed him.

She then sat on him and kept on kissing him, she knew kisses in the neck made him feel some type of way so she kissed him in the neck.

"Hey careful now!" He said warning her.

She kept kissing him, now adding her tongue to it. And he wasn't mad at that "Stella!" He said giving her a last chance to stop.

"What?" She asked like nothing was happening.

He flipped her, and she was now laid on the sofa. She was lost in Kelly's eye, then she said.

"Okay I was just playing" she smiled.

"Oh you're going to see playing now"

He then took off her pants, and started kissing from he tight up to her belly then proceeded to take off her shirt. And so he took off his, and continued kissing her. He was ready to have her but...

Someone knocked on the door

"Damn it" he said "i'm coming" he got up, put his shirt on and went to open the door.