Part 33 : Clearer

She was now on the floor crying. She brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around it. And so she stayed in that position for a little while, Will tried to get her up but nothing.

As he was told Severide left with Olivia and went to his apartment, and he immediately called his mother.

"Hi mom, could you come a little sooner ? Remember i told you at some point well it's now"

"Sure, but you still haven't told me much about this whole situation Kelly!" She said worried "but i'll be there first thing tomorrow"

"Thank you, i'll explain everything to you tomorrow if that's okay"

"Yes but I do hope everything is well"

He didn't know what to answer, so he just said a quick everything is fine and then hung up.

Finally Olivia was in his arms, and he was really happy but yet no entirely. He felt bad, was all of this necessary just to get this moment. He didn't know but he sure would enjoy this moment.

"Dadd missed you!" He said with a smile from hear to hear.

He gave a lot of kisses and then started to play with her.

"We're not going to be separated anymore, I love you more than anything you hear me" he said to her.

And so she looked at him smiling and clapping her hands, saying I'm comprehensible things.

And so after that he decided to get up and cook something for her. She was eating solid foods and something he missed was making her to eat.
______________________
Meanwhile Stella was still at the hospital, she for sure wasn't about to go back to work tomorrow but she was ready to get out of the hospital.

She asked to be discharged and so they did.

Then she decided to swing by Brett's house, she needed to talk with someone. And she sure didn't want to go to Gabby.

Why?

Gabby always saw the wrong, and would not stay quiet about it. Even if she knew the way both her and Kelly handled this whole situation had some wrong in it, she sure didn't want to hear it.

But unfortunately for her, Gabby was at Brett's house.

"Oh no!" She said really low.

"What Stella? You're not happy to see me here"

"No not really I wanted to talk to Sylvie only" she said coming in anyways.

"What's wrong" Brett asked worried.

"Nothing it's about Olivia and Severide" she said and then sat and let out a big sigh.

"What's with the two?"

"True! I mean we've seen tension but we don't know much more than that! So what's up?" Gabby asked while gently rubbing Stella's back. She felt like she needed that.

"I don't know how everything escalated so quickly, i mean" she looked up, took a pause and then said "Kelly and I were discussing having another kid well Kelly was saying it would be great to have another one"

"Yes and?" Brett asked anxious to know where this was going.

"And let me finish Brett please" in her voice you could hear she was holding whatever feelings she had at the moment.

They were both looking at her waiting for her to speak some more.

"And so, I said firmly that having another kid would be a no for me! Can you believe him saying that after we thought we almost lost Olivia" she said out of anger "But I thought that conversation were sealed, and there was nothing more to talk about but" she took a deep breath in "he came back to it and i guess this is when it escalated"