Part 9

"You're going to trip plus I already saw his shoes!" She said calmly "So Severide i know you're there" she shouted with a little laugh.

So Severide came out of the bedroom "Hey Sylvie" he said a little shy. But he instantly walked up to Stella, hugging her from behind and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"Well I guess now sorry to interrupt!" She still had a huge smile on her face "but who would have thought, you two together" she was a little shook still about the whole thing.

"No one and still no one will know! Promise?" Stella asked

"Don't you worry!" And she made a sign to make them see that her mouth would be closed.

Brett didn't want to stay longer, so she left and let the both of them enjoy the rest of their day together.
_______________
The next day, they were on shift.

They both left in separate cars since Severide didn't have his things and still had to go back to his house.

"Good morning everyone!" She greeted everyone as she walked in, and then went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

But of course Gabby was there, seeing her friend still as happy as before. So she had to ask.

"You're going to tell me you're still happy to be back at work uh?" She gave her a side eye.

"Yes! Why I can't be happy to be here, you're weird Dawson"

But meanwhile Sylvie was walking by and had to put her little touch to it "I know something you don't know" she sang a little.

"Oh come on, even Sylvie knows!" She was surprised

"Brett what happened to the whole keeping your mouth shut" she talked to her like a little kid.

"Oops, but you can tell Gabby!"

"Stella?" She had an insisted look on Stella.

"No!" She smiled happy to kind of being able to torture Gabby without telling her the truth.

Brett got in Gabby's ear and whispered "all i will say is Severide!" And she laughed.

"Hey i saw that, what did you tell Gabby? Brett?" She put down her plate.

"You're sleeping with Severide!" Gabby said shook.

"Oh but please say it louder, so the whole firehouse can know"

"Know what?" Asked Cruz coming to get some breakfast.

And all three girls said to him "that's none of your business".
__________________
Severide came in a little after Stella, he had an idea. But since a call came in he had to wait until he could talk to Stella about it.

"Hey Stella! Come here" he called while he was getting out of squad.

"Yes!" She came near him "what is it?"

"I want to invite you on a date! All you have to do is be ready at 8, the place is a surprise" and he smiled.

"Okay then i'll be ready!" She was happy and he could see this, which made him happy too.
_______________
It was night time, both Kelly and Stella were getting ready for their night out.

But Gabby and Sylvie weren't done with Stella yet. So they decided to pay her a little visit.

"I knew you two would pop up, but here come help me pick my dress" she took both of them by the hands and dragged them in her room.

"Wow, and when do you have to be ready because this looks like the entirety of your closet is on the bed" Brett said surprise at the mess her friend already made.

"Oh come on, help me! I don't know what color to go with, plus it's almost 8" she said making even a bigger mess.

"A black dress! Then after it depends if you need that dress to be taking off easily" she winked

"Gabby!" Stella laughed "okay this one"

She picked a black dress, with thin straps. Going a little above her knees and open slightly in the back. Then it was time, she was putting on red heels when Severide knocked on the door. Sylvie went to open.

"You again" Severide couldn't believe his eyes, so he laughed and was even more surprised to see Gabby there. "Did I miss something or am i taking more than one woman out tonight?" He said jokingly.

"Oh shut up, we helped your woman get ready! And yes before we say it, we are nosey and also Brett couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth. So you best believe I know that you two are sleeping together" she smiled and then gave Severide a gentle pat in the back.

"Okay I'm ready let's go!" She took her bag.

Severide had his hand out so she took it, he then pulled her closer to him and gave her a small kiss.

"You look absolutely beautiful!"