Chapter 1 : I Don't Bite

Helloooo guysss, so there might be some spelling mistakes cause English isn't my first language. Also I really hope you are gonna love this story .

And don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)

*******

💙 CHAPTER 1 💙

" be careful honey okay?" my mom says as I get out of the car " and don't worry you'll be fine. Just be social and make friends " I nod my head and take my bag entering the school.

As I walk towards the principal's office to get my schedule I notice some students staring at me and I can't help but feel a little nervous. I've been home schooled my whole life and all of this is new to me. My family and I used to travel a lot because of my parents job.

I walk into the principal's office. He explains some things I should know about the school's rules and gives me my timetable . I still have 10 minutes before my first class starts. I walk towards my locker and look at the paper that I'm holding. It's written on it the password to unlock my locker.
I try to open it several times but it won't open. How do we open this stupid thing ?!

I feel a presence next to me, I turn to my right and see a guy and a girl. The girl has brown hair and was short while the guy has dirty blond hair and is way taller than her.

I slap my hand against the locker and groan in frustration.

" need help?" the girl asks.

" yeah please, this stupid thing won't open"

" here I'll show you " the guy takes a step forward as I try to open it again. The locker finally opens but it hit the guy's face and a loud sound is heard. He holds his nose in pain as he curses under his breath.

" oh... my... god! I'm so sorry " I say and look at him not knowing what to do. I could feel everyone's curious stares on me. The girl next to him starts to laugh. " I'm Alex. And this guy here" she points at him and giggles " That's Ethan"

" I-I'm Jessica" I introduce myself and smile trying to be friendly.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm so nervous. I'm usually not good at talking with people or making friends.

Suddenly the bell rings. " oh I'm gonna be late. See you around" she turns around and walks into a classroom with Ethan following behind her.

I close my locker and head to my first class, French. There is only a few people in the class, so I take a seat right at the back of the classroom. Not five seconds later, the teacher enters the class and introduces herself . She doesn't make me stand up in front of everyone and introduce myself, that's a good thing.

Twenty minutes have passed when the door opens. I look up and see a tall guy with curly brown hair. He's wearing a white shirt with black skinny jeans.

" you are not allowed to sit in my class when you're twenty minutes late"

The guy put his hand in his jeans pocket " No problem I'll stand"

" just go sit in one of the seats" the teacher says then turns around to continue what she was writing.

He sits beside me, taking his book out of his bag. I notice that he has a guitar tattoo on his forearm and a bird tattoo on his hand. He also has two ear peircings. He looks at me and I immediately look at my paper.

" hey" he says. I stay focused on my paper. " pss do you have a pen?"

I give him one nervously without saying anything.

" thanks" he replies and I just nod. " you can talk you know, I don't bite" He chuckles. I try to say something but nothing comes on my mind. Like my mind is completely blank.

Ugh God I'm so social awkward.

" oh okay I see, you're mute" he says after a few seconds of silence and chuckles again.

I'm not mute, just social awkward.

****

It's lunch break. I enter the cafeteria and I could feel so people staring at me. I look down and walk not making eye contact with anyone.

" hey locker girl" I hear a guy shouts and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Ethan. His nose is still a bit red. " do you wanna sit with me and Alex?"

" um I-" he doesn't let me finish as he throws his arm around my shoulders and leads me towards a table.

There is 5 people sitting there. I recognize Alex who was sitting next to a blonde haired girl. I also recognize the guy with the tattoos. There's a guy sitting on his right. I notice that he has blue eyes. And at his left is sitting a girl with long black curly hair. Ethan sits next to Alex and I sit between him and Mr. Blue eyes.

" so guys this is Jessica. She'll be sitting with us from now on" Ethan says and I smile. " the guy sitting next to you is Tyler, the girl with curly hair is beth, the blonde girl is Caroline, the guy with tattoos is Shawn and you already know Alex"

Everyone is talking about something with someone and I'm sitting here like an idiot not knowing what to say or do. I start to play with the rings that are around my fingers.

" So Jessica, what was it like in your old school?" Caroline asks.

" um a-actually I was homeschooled" I say and bite the inside of my cheek.

" ohh she talks!!" Shawn says sarcastically and I can't help but roll my eyes.

" don't be so mean Shawn " Alex says " she's new, she's shy but she'll get used to us, right Jessica?"

" yeah" I say nodding my head.

" don't take it personal" Ethan whisper in my ear " he's an ass to everyone but once you know him he can be really nice "

I nod my head and smile at him. I try to make small talks with everyone even though my mind is going crazy and I'm sure as hell that my cheeks are red. Shawn keeps ignoring me though no matter what I say. Maybe it's better that way. I really don't want to be friends with him.

*********

Hello hello my lovely readers.

What do you think on the fist chapter? Tell me your opinions

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoy it and wants me to write more ❤️

Love,
MJ ( that's my nickname lol :p)