Chapter 3 : Go To A Party With Me

It's been a week since I lost my diary. I searched for it everywhere but couldn't find it. I have a feeling that Shawn took it but I'm way too much of a coward to ask him again.

Speaking of Shawn, he's been so annoying lately. He always picks on me for not talking. But sometimes he'd just stare at me not saying a word. It's kinda weird and he freaks me out when he does that.

" have a nice day honey" my mom says, bringing me out of my thoughts. I get out of the car and go into the building. I walk towards my locker. I put the combination in and open it. I feel a presence next to me. I take my math book and close my locker. I look up and see Shawn leaning against the locker next to mine.

" hey" he says. I wave and smile at him then turn around and start to walk away. He holds my arm and turns me around.

" what?" I snap. He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. " someone is moody today"

I roll my eyes at him and turns around to walk away from him but he holds me back again.

" I have something for you" he says and holds my diary up. My eyes widen in shock. It's been with him this whole time??! I try to take it out of his hand but he puts it behind his back.

" g-give... give it back Shawn" I say and try to take it from behind his back.

" Jessica if you wanted to hug me you should have just asked" he says smirking.

I roll my eyes at him but he suddenly holds my jaw firmly and I close my eyes in pain " don't roll your eyes at me" he snaps clenching his jaw.

" leave her alone Mendes" I hear someone say. I open my eyes and see Ethan.

" mind your own business Ethan " Shawn says and let go of my jaw.

The bell rings , I take the chance and run away. I enter the class and sit in a random seat.

" hey" Shawn says and sits next to me.
What the hell does he want now?? I don't look at him and open my book.

" you want your diary back right?" he whispers in my ear and I shiver. I look at him and nod. " good , I'll give it back to you if you go to a party with me tonight"

" No way " I say. I'm not going to a party. Whenever I go somewhere where there is a lot of people or whenever I let myself have some fun I end up crying and having a mental breakdown when I come back home.

And that, my friends, is what you call social anxiety.

" okay then you won't have your diary back"

" please just give it back" I say almost begging him.

" go with me tonight"

" I... I can't. Besides why do you... Why do you want me to go with you? You always pick on me because I'm " mute "" I say rolling my eyes at the world mute.

" I told you to stop rolling your eyes at me" he says angrily " and that's the point, you're mute, you won't bother me the whole night unlike other girls"

" if you don't want to be bothered, go alone" I say. Shawn opens his mouth to say something but the teacher yells at us telling us to stay quiet.

Shawn rolls his eyes " like i'd listen to you" he mutters under his breath.

" what did you just say Mr. Mendes?" the teacher says looking straight at him. " Nothing" Shawn says and the teacher turns around and continues to write what he was writing.

" look there's this girl there, she's my friend's sister and we kinda hooked up last summer. Turns out she has feelings for me, I made it clear that I'm not interested in her but she won't leave me alone. So if she thinks that I'm taken maybe she'll understand " he says.

Oh hell no, I don't need some psychotic girl hating me for stealing " her man "

" you know I was reading some pages from your diary and- "

" w-what? " I look at him and everyone around us become quiet and they stare at us. Maybe I said it a little too loud.

" what the fuck are you staring at??" Shawn snaps. Everyone looks at their books.

The bell rings. I take my book and get up but Shawn wraps his fingers around my wrist and pulls me down back into my seat.

" get ready at 8" Shawn tells me.

" um I said I'm not g-"

" I'll be at your house at 8 ready or not" he says with an angry look on his face.

" you don't even know where I live and-"

" you know for someone who's usually mute, you're pretty talkative today" he says then gets up and leaves.

****

I'm currently laying on my bed and watching " the vampire dairies " on Netflix when I hear a knock on the door. Mom went shopping and Noah is at his friend's birthday party so I'm alone at home.

I get up and walk downstairs. I open the door and I see none other than Shawn Mendes standing in front of me. I close the door immediately and start to walk upstairs. He knocks on the door again. I know it's rude but I don't care, I'm not going to this party with him. He starts banging on the door. Ugh just stop!! I open it and see him smirking, clearly happy that he pissed me off.

He looks me up and down and frowns " I thought I told you to be ready at 8"

" and I told you I'm not going" I say angrily and wrap my arms under my chest.

" okay" he says and smirks. He gets closer and wraps his arms around my waist and the he throws me over his shoulders .

" what... what are you doing?" I ask him nervously.

" I told you your coming ready or not" he says and starts walking out of the door.

" okay okay just let me get dressed"

" you have five minutes" he says putting me down. I nod and walk upstairs and into my room.

I decide to wear a red top with blue jeans and black high heels. I put my hair into a pony tail and put on some makeup. Not too much tho, just Foundation, mascara and some red lipstick.

I walk downstairs and Shawn was playing on his phone. He looks at me when he hears me coming. He looks me up and down and smirks.

" who knew you had curves?" he says . I feel my face heating up and getting red.

" let's go" I say and we both get out of the house. I close the door behind us and We enter his car. he starts driving and I look out of the window.

" Shawn" I say breaking the silence.

" um?"

" how did you know where I live?" I didn't even tell him where I live and it's so damn creepy how he showed up at my door.

" I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you" he says seriously.

He starts laughing when he sees the scared expression on my face " relax I just asked Alex and she told me"

Oh. I look down at my lap and bite my lip anxiously.

" oh and I'll give you your diary back after the party ends" he says and focus on the roads.

Looks like it's gonna be a long night.

____________________

What are your favorites Series or movies?? 🤔

Mine are the vampire dairies and the originals . Like klaus is so precious. He deserved better ❤️

Please don't forget to vote