Chapter 8 : I'm Chris And You Are... ?

I'm sleeping despite the fact that the pillow is hard and so small, and the fact that the ground is really uncomfortable and those stupid animals won't shut up... I'm finally sleeping.

Ugh why did I agree to go camping??

Alex and I are sleeping in one tent, Shawn and Ethan are sleeping in another one and Caroline and Tyler are sleeping in the last one.

Suddenly I hear Alex screaming next to me and I also hear laughters. I shot my eyes open when I feel water getting poured on me.

" OH MY GOD ETHAN" Alex yells " WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??!" she throws her converse at him.

" SHAWN STOP LAUGHING!!"

Ethan and Shawn are laughing so hard . They are both shirtless and holding there stomach that obviously started to hurt .

" yo guys " Tyler entered the tent " why are you yelling so much this early in the morning?? " He rubs his eyes and Caroline walks in right behind him giggling a little bit.

" woah why are you two wet?" He asks, confusing and amusement visible on his face.

" Ask those two assholes" Alex says glaring at them before getting up and walking out of the tent.

I get up and follow her looking down at my feet shyly. Honestly I love her personality, she's just so confident and says whatever she wants without being anxious all the time. I wish I was  like her.

" if I don't make them pay for that..." I hear her mumble under her breath.

We walk to where our bags are. She stops walking and opens her bag angrily and takes out two bikinis. A tie-dye print swimsuit and a neon bikini.

" we are going to the beach And then there's a beach party there too "

" but isn't it too cold to? " I ask her a little bit nervous . I don't usually go to the beach. I've always been insecure about my body and my curves especially my tummy.

" not really. Besides nobody's gonna go in the water. We're just gonna hung out " she says smiling at me.

She walks back into one of the tents and changes while I'm waiting for her outside of it. When she finish and gets out, I go inside to change too.

I take off my clothes and change into a cute pink dress . It looks so pretty and cute. I put my curly hair in a messy bun and decide to remove my classes so it won't break or get lost.

When I got out everyone was already waiting for me.

" ready?" Ethan asks and I nod my head yes. " okay let's go"

" who wanna go with us?" Tyler asks referring to Himself and Caroline.

" um I'll go with E" I say and stand next to Ethan. I Really don't wanna be stuck with those two lovebirds in the same car. I don't wanna be a third wheel, it'll be awkward as fuck.

" I'll go with them too" Shawn says and I can clearly see that he is trying to hide his frown.

Great I'm stuck with Ethan and Shawn.

Honestly Shawn scares me a little. He keeps staring at me while frowning and his stare is so intimidating. Sometimes I even feel like he hates me  . And he still comments sometimes at how mute and shy I am. But sometimes he is nice. Ugh he is so confusing.

***

We finally arrive at the beach. It's so peaceful, there's barely anyone. Just two couples and some other people.

It's better when there's not a lot of people honestly.

We put our stuff on the sand and sit on the  beach chairs.