Chapter 7 : LoveBirds

I sit on a large wood  log waiting for everyone to come. After that Alex cleaned my injured leg she told me to stay here while they're preparing everything. I told her that I was fine but she insisted.

So here I am sitting alone waiting for everyone to come. It's getting darker and Shawn and Ethan are still picking up some dead sleeves and wood. Alex went to help them and I don't know where Tyler and Caroline are.

" BOO" someone screams in my ear. It was a husky deep voice. I scream and fall backwards.

That person starts laughing uncontrollably. I open my eyes slowly and look up.  my eyes  go wide when I see him . He is standing here laughing at my damn ass while holding his stomach who obviously started hurting him because of how much he is laughing.

And in that moment I wanted to... I wanted to kill him.

I get up and sit on the ground. My face heat up in embarrassment and anger. That asshole.

" damn Jessy, I didn't know you would get this scared" he says and wipes a tear from his eyes.

" it's not funny " I say glaring at him.

" I know" He says and laughs again.

" ugh then stop laughing" I groans in frustration and hide my face in my hands.

He stops laughing then takes my hands and removes them from my face. He puts them on my lap and looks at me.

" does your leg still hurt you?" he asks.

" no" I reply. A very short reply.

" can I ask you a question?"

" you already did" I say and he laughs again.

I have to admit it. His smile is so cute.

" why are you always so quiet? You're so shy and rarely talk. What's wrong?"  he asks me. I hate when people asks me this.  why am I like this? It's like I chose to be all shy and quiet.

" nothing's wrong. I'm just not good with people" I say and starts playing with my necklace.

" I've noticed something" he says and smiles. " you're not shy around me most of the time, it's like you trust me"

I look at him and just smile not knowing what to say. I've never noticed it before but I'm more like me around him. I've only known him for one month now and I am not always quiet and anxious around him.  we laugh and joke around and I act all normal around him one minute but then he becomes a complete jerk again the minute after.

We hear laughter coming from behind us. We turn around and see the others walking towards us.

" lovebirds " Alex says and sits next to us " did we interrupt something?"

" love birds?" Shawn laughs " please we're barely friends" he  gets up and walks towards Tyler. They do this hand shake, the one that guys usually do, and they start talking.

Woah bipolar much.

" LOOK WHAT I HAVE " Caroline says running towards us. She's holding a bag in her hand and she's shaking it up and down. " MARSHMALLOWS!! "

Alex snatchs the bag out of her hands and starts eating them.

" heyyy" Caroline cries and takes it back.

I look behind her and see the guys trying to light the campfire. Ethan runs out of the tent, holding a hoodie in his arms. He throws it over his head and wears it before wrapping himself with a blanket. He sits next to us. Soon after Shawn and Tyler follow him. Tyler, Caroline and Shawn sit on a large wood log, while Ethan, Alex and I sit on another one opposite of them.

" wait something's missing" Shawn says and gets up. He walks inside the tent and then gets out after a few seconds. He is holding a guitar in one hand and the other is in his jeans pocket.

" you... You play guitar? " I ask him.

" yeah" he nods sitting. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes then  starts singing.

" You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door... " Shawn starts singing while playing on his guitar.

He has such a pretty voice.

... And face

And oh gosh I love one direction. Especially Harry.

" Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful " everyone start singing and I even start singing with them.

Caroline gets up and starts dancing with Tyler and soon after Alex and Ethan join them. The only people still sitting are Shawn and I.

Shawn notices me looking at him. He looks up and we make eyes contact. He smiles before winking at me . I look away immediately feeling my face heating up.

"I don't know why, you're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes"

I feel him looking at me while singing it, but I don't look at him. I stay focused on the fire in front of me.

After almot half an hour of singing and dancing everyone sit back breathlessly.

" Now it's time to eat Marshmallows!! " Caroline says with a huge smile on her face.

She puts two marshmallows  on a stick and holds it over the fire. Everyone take a stick and do that as well. I turn the stick until the outside of the marshmallow is golden brown and then eat it.

" are you cold?" Ethan asks me. I look at myself and  notice that I'm shivering.

" here. We can share the blanket" He says and wraps  his arm around my shoulder making the blanket wraps around us both.

I look at Shawn and see him rolling his eyes. He does that a lot. He turns the stick until the marshmallow is almost burned and then eats it. He starts moving his hands over his mouth with his mouth open. He burned his tongue.

A giggle escapes my lips. He is so cute .

          _______________________
Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Do you like 1D? If yes who's your favorite??

Do you think Ethan is cute??

Jessan ( jessica + Ethan) or Jessawn ( Jessica + Shawn)??