Aang x SisterReader

This is gonna be a part 4 series so YEET

You woke up into a Southern water tribe. You were in your bed. You looked around. You grabbed your gliding staff.

You saw wait... AANG? But he's dead! He looked happy with the people you knew were Katara and Sokka. You smiled sadly.

You can't see him. Until you made up your mistakes. You stood up and hid your arrows.

You sat next to Katara. "Oh Aang this is my friend! Well she didn't tell me her name yet." Said Katara. "Hi" Said Aang beaming brightly.

You smiled softly. "Oh hi. I'm... I don't want to say my name." You said.

"Oh it's ok!" Said Aang. You went back to your room. And a saw a blue spirit right in front of you. Was that roku?

"Master Roku." You said looking at the avatar before you and Aang.

"Why do you carry all the stress and weight and be distant to yourself." Roku asked.

"I need to make up for my mistakes." You said looking down upon yourself.

"Y/N your only hurting Aang more then you think your doing him a favor. He needs you. Being an Avatar is difficult for him. When he finds out he lost all of his people in the fire nation. He will need you more then he ever needs himself. Remember... You've done nothing wrong. Nothing is your fault. Remembering something you did that might hurt him once before, Is like a burden to yourself."

"Master Roku.. what if he hates me because i was never there for him." You muttered.

"Hatred does not cease by Hatred but by love." Said Roku. He disappeared. You slowly breathed.

 You stayed in your room all day thinking on what roku said. You calmed down and went outside.

"Hey where's Aang?" You asked. "He's gone. My grandma banished him." Said Katara. You looked at her with Sympathy.

Until black snow came from the sky. You looked up and then at Katara.

"The fire nation." You said with stern look.