Aang x FireBendingTeacherReader

You were around Aangs age. You weren't trusted by Sokka and Katara. Since you were Zukos brother. He also joined the team.

You and the rest of the team were in the western air temple.

But you isolated yourself from everyone. Because you felt dangerous.

"Hey, Don't you want to go eat with us?" Aang asked carrying his bowl of rice.

You looked at them. "No." You answered simply. You walked away to your room to meditate. You had Roku by your side.

You cried. But they didn't hear you. Roku felt sympathy but couldn't intervene.

How such a soul broken by family. You kept crying. "Ruko... I cant do this anymore. I'm not suppose to be here." You said clutching your head.

"I'm not... worthy." You answered.

No one answered. You clutched your head as you look down upon your self.

You wanted to use fire for love. You never see it as destruction.

Yet again you were influenced. You opened the door. "I'm ready for some firebending." Aang asked. You nodded smiling softly.

"Ok. I will teach you how to redirect lightning." You said. Aang nodded.

You moved your fingers straight into a cross and moved back and then forward again. You and Aang did it a couple times.

"Do you feel the energy coursing in your veins?" You asked. Aang nodded.

You both practiced off a while until it was time for resting.

Sokka seemed to warm up to you. Katara made a acception. Toph and you got along together well.

You went to your room. "Oh and night Y/N!" Said Aang.

"Oh you to." You said as you went to your room.