Aang x TraumatizedReader: Fire within

You were in the avatar team. You lied about yourself being a non-bender. The truth is, you were a bender. But you were a firebender.

You didn't want to use fire because fire felt dangerous to you. You hurted everyone you loved. You also got attacked by fire.

The truth came out when Sokka annoyed you during lunch. "HEY Y/N! YOU LIKE AANG!" Sokka teases. This make Zuko looked amused and Toph laughing. Katara didn't say anything but snickered.

"No I don't! Stop! I'm not in the mood!" You muttered in anger. "You love him...~" Sokka teases raising his eyebrows.

You then released fire which was on the ground. It was medium. Everyone was shocked. You didn't say anything. you felt scared.

"Your a firebender!" Katara shouted. "Wait but why did you say your a non-bender?" Sokka asked. Zuko and Suki knew why.

"Because I hurted everybody wit my bending magic. So I'm isolating myself from firebending." You said looking away.

"But I never knew you were a bender." Said Aang. "Because I ran away. Fire is just destruction nothing else." You mumbled trembling. "Fire isn't just about destruction. It's about energy and life... and love." Said Zuko.

You thought about the word "love." You liked Aang. You just didn't want to admit it. Your

"But why did I use them in the first place. I hurted someone. I even got attacked by fire. I watched my family die from fire! You don't know how it feels!" You shouted.

"I do. I used fire and accidentally hurted Katara. I didn't want to use it again after that. But I did." Said Aang.

"I'm sorry about what happened-

You ran away and went upstairs to the temple. It had a wooden balcony. You looked at the sky.

"Hey..." you turned to see Aang. "What do you want Aang?" You asked.

"I'm sorry for what happened. I thought I knew you but I didn't. Just know. We're there for you" Aang slowly grabbed your hand gently.

He hugged you as you sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"Young love." Said Sokka. Suki elbowed him hardly. "What!" Sokka complained.

"Don't ruin the moment!" Said Toph and Katara at the same time. Sokka rolled his eyes as Zuko gagged.