Zuko x LostSister Reader

You worked with the Avatar Aang. You both had a pretty close bond. Not as romantic interest though. You knew who he liked.

Oh how the good old days Aang begged you not to tell Katara on who he liked. You stifled a laugh.

You sat on Appa. You stared at the sky.

"Will I ever find my real family?" You asked.

_____________

"Hey... do I have a another sister?" Zuko asked. The fire lord seemed shock but grinned. "Of course. I will bring her. Straight away..."

_________________

You woke up. "Morning!" Said Katara. You smiled softly. "Morning Katara." You said waking up. You sat up eating fruit.

"Hey Katara." Said Aang as he sat down next to you eating his fruit. "Ok guys I found more fruit." Said Sokka dragging down his bag of fruits.

"Where did you get them anyway?" Katara asked raising his eyebrow.

"I bought them?" Sokka asked confused. "Did you and Toph used those scams again?" Katara asked.

"Maybe?..." toph admitted. Katara shook her head. "You shouldn't keep doing head stuff. We might get in trouble." Said Katara.

"You can't tell me what to do." Said Toph. Katara glared at Toph. They both kept arguing.

You and Aang were confused but snickered anyway. "I think we should break up the fight." Said Aang. You nodded but something hovered over you.

You looked up and your eyes widen. "Y/N!!!" You got captured.

You were dropped onto the ship. Aang and Sokka and Katara and Toph tried fighting them off.

"What do you want with me?" You asked glaring at the fire lord. "Oh nothing. I won't hurt you. Your just one of the missing family members in the royal family." Said Ozin.

Your eyes widen. Family?

"Don't hurt them. And I will go with you without a fight." You said. "You have my wish." Said Ozin.

"DONT FIGHT! I will be back I promise." You shouted. Aang looked terrified. Toph and Katara and Sokka were as well.

You smiled sadly as the ship slowly took off.

Part 2 coming soon