Aang x Reader: The Balance or me? part 2

You kept feeling gloomy. You barely talked to anyone. Letting alone isolating yourself from people. It felt really lonely. The taste of loneliness was killing you. You kept hugging yourself. "Y/N It's not healthy for you to stay inside. I think you should go outside for fresh air." Katara advised.

You then nodded and stood up. You kept walking and saw Aang. You ignored him and he does to. You knew the taste of loneliness was slowly killing him to. You kept walking and sat on the rock. You felt the need to burst out crying. But it doesn't come out.

You then looked up to see a hand on your shoulder. "Wha-"

You then got into a neck hold. "HELP!" You shouted towards Aang. Aang turned and saw what was happening and grabbed his staff and went into a fighting stance. Katara and Sokka were as well. 

"One more step, and she will be ended... permanently. "Don't save yourself for me Aang, Please don't." You mumbled begging for him not to do some foolish act just to save you from Zuko." Aang felt like he was about to cry. The blade slowly went to your neck.

You were about to die. But he couldn't let that happen. "NO!" Aang went into the Avatar State and blasted Zuko off with air and gust of wind blowing through the sky. Earth rocks erupting from the ground hitting Zuko once more.

Katara grabbed your hand and ran. You look back seeing Aang still in the Avatar state. You have to help him somehow. You let got of her hand and ran towards Aang. You grabbed his hand. You looked at him gently. He slowly calmed down.

He then floated down and crashed into your arms. "I-I'm sorry." Aang mumbled. Tears ran through his eyes. "It's ok." You said as you hugged him harder then you could ever have. "You just did what you can. It's not your fault you had to be the Avatar and saving the world." You said softly laughing with tears.

You both hugged each other. "If i were you. I'd choose both." You said as Aang softly smiled trying not to fade from consciousness. 

Balance and Me.