Zuko x Reader x Aang: Jealousy is poison part 2

Katara dragged you and glared. "What?" You asked. "Can you please stay away from Aang, I... like him." Katara admitted blushing pink.

"Make me waterface." You glared. Katara summoned water and splashed onto your face. "Who's water face now??!" Katara snapped.

"Ok everyone calm down." Said Aang trying to break up the fight.

"CALM I AM CALM!" Katara shouted with her eye twitching. Aang backed away next to Zuko.

"Stop Katara I know what this is now." You said. Katara still glared at you about to summon water.

You slowly breathed. "Your jealous. I know what the Monks told me. I was jealous before to." You said looking at Aang.

-flashback-

Aang kept playing with his friends. Just not you. You slowly felt jealous. Your bending got out of control.

"What's the matter?" You looked to your formal master known as Tenzin Gioski. The brother of Aangs Master.

"I... I don't know what this feeling is. It's so unpleasant." You muttered.

"Are you feeling jealousy?" Tenzin asked. You nodded with your eyes on the ground on shame.

"Jealousy is like two cups that one has a clear water inside. And the other that's poison." Said Tenzin. You nodded slowly.

"You must love in such a way for him. That the person you love feels free." Tenzin explained.

You nodded slowly feeling better. "I felt jealous before." You looked up surprised. "You did?" You asked. He nodded slowly.

"I had a friend that I loved. She was with someone that I envied so much. But I chose to let it go. It'd do me no better." Said Tenzin smiling softly.

You smiled back. Tenzin slowly stood up and walked away.

_______________

You slowly calmed the air around You and Katara. "Y-You were jealous. Because I barely hung out with you." Said Aang.

You nodded slowly. "But like Tenzin Said, I let go." You said smiling sadly. Katara breathed slowly. "Your right. I'm sorry." Said Katara.

You nodded.

You stood and walked away. "I'm going to go meditate. I will be back soon." You said as you went to your hut.