Aang x Defender Reader

Long ago Four nations ruled
Avatar Roku was the only to master the four elements but vanished.
What does that meant for me?
My name is Y/N. I'm a Airbender. I was with Aang at the Southern Air Temple.
But I got wiped out by the fire nation. I was the defender. Supposedly to help the Avatar restore balance to the world.
I was reborn to the water nation. 100 years old I was 11 when The Boy In The Iceberg broke free from ice.
But he didn't know that was me.
I didn't know that was him.

_____________
Using I POV

I was playing with the snow until... "HEY Y/N! Meet Aang!" I looked around to see a Monk with tattoo arrows. He felt familiar to me.

Aang looked at me like I was odd. But I also looked back.

"Hi." Said Aang kindly. I waved. I feel like I know him from somewhere. That's weird. I sat down until. "I guess you met my friend huh?" I looked up to see a AirBender.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your past self. Y/N. You know Aang. And surprisingly, you have the same name. And you look like me. No wonder why Aang had an odd look on you. You looked like me." She said.

"What should I do?" I asked confused. "Your the Defender. Helping along side Aang. You play a part in this war. You can redeem me. I wasn't here to save the world. But you are here." She answered. "I feel scared. What if I don't save the world?" I asked. "You will. I just know it." She said as she faded.

I stood up. "It's ok. I can do this." I Said. I then went and ran until I saw Aang in a crowd? What's he doing here. I ran until I Heard the words. "AANG IS BANISHED."

"Why! He gave us what we hadn't have in a long time... fun." Said Katara.

"He's not good for you Katara! He's a threat." Sokka seethed.

"Wait!" I shouted. They all turned to me.

"I'm coming with him!" I shouted. They all looked shocked into my words. Even Aang.

"I have somewhere to be. I need to do it with Aang." I said as I went beside him. They nodded firmly. Katara was teary eyes. But I smiled sadly as I grabbed Aangs hand.

It made him blush for some reason. I shrugged it off as I went and walked with him. "Why did you choose to go with me?" Aang asked.

"I'm an Defender. I'm suppose to help you save the world and help you restore it." I Said. Aang looked shocked.

"Y-Y/N?" Aang asked. "She isn't me. She's my Past self. My memories... I don't know. But I feel like I know you before. Like we were close." I said.

"Oh..." I looked away in guilt. But he ran and hug me. "It's ok." Said Aang. His tears slowly rolled to his cheeks.

I hugged him real tight. Then black snow fell in the sky. I look at Aang.

"Fire nation." Me and Aang said in unison. We both ran and sled on penguins and it was to late. The fire nation was here.

"Oh a defender what a surprise. This is going to be my lucky day." Said Zuko.

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN!