Aang x Reader modern au

You graduated high school and your going off to university. You and Aang were going in the same one. "Hey where's Aang?" You asked Sokka.

"Probably studying." Said Sokka. You decided to text him.

___________

Y/N: Hi Aang

Aang is typing...

Aang: hi what's up

Y/N: I'm good. What are you doing?

Aang: studying.

Y/N: I have a question

Aang: yeah?

Y/N: do you love me? You barely talked to me for a while so...

Aang: of course I love you! I was just busy that's all. I love you then my life.

Y/N: fine but we have to make one rule

Aang: yeah?

Y/N: you have to kiss my cheek when you cross paths with me -3-

Aang: I can arrange that x3

Y/N: are you fine with it?

Aang: yeah why wouldn't I?

Y/N: I thought you hated me ever since I spend time with Zuko a lot.

Aang: I don't. I love you. Remember that.

Y/N: I love you to.

____________

You stopped texting. You listened to music why laying down on the couch.

"Hey did Aang tell you yet?" Toph asked. "Tell me what?" You asked. Toph and Katara squealed. "Here I will show you." Katara blindfolded you.

"H-Hey!" You shouted in surprise. They then dragged you to a door. A strong hand took yours. "Have fun Y/N~" Said Katara as She and Toph ran off.

"I told them to trick you into coming to me. But I didn't expect this." Said Aang chuckling. "Hey Aang!" You hugged him as he hugged you back.

"Hey Y/N." Said Aang kissing your cheek. "Wanna watch a movie together?" Aang asked. "Sure!" You said. You lay your head on his lap while watching the movie.

You snuggled into Aangs chest for warmth. Aang blushed pinkish as you did that. The movie was over. "Hey can I ask you something?" Aang asked nervously.

"Yeah?" You asked. "W-Well um..." Aang spoke nervously. "You know you can trust me. I won't judge you no matter what." You said smiling softly.

Aang relaxed a bit. "Y/N" Aang got on one knee. "Will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" Aang asked softly.

"YES!" You squealed jumping into his arms as you kissed his lips making him fall down. Tears began to escape your eyes. Aang began crying as well.

"Well now we can travel the world together!" Said Aang. "But don't forget our friends." You said chuckling as you buried your head into his yellow shirt.