Sokka x Reader modern au

You were walking putting books into your bag. You have four essays due on the same day. Well it's time for study group time with Aang, Katara, and Sokka.

You called them. "Hey Y/N! What's up!" Said Katara. "Wanna do a study group?" You asked. "Sure! We love to!" Said Aang.

"Ooh~ Sokka your lover girl is on the call-

The phone got hung up. You stared at it blanket and confused. "Weird..." you mumbled. "Sorry about that, probably Sokka and Katara are fighting again." Said Aang as you laughed.

You and the three of them were in high school. "Well I will see you at your house, we can the study group there. Make sure to tell Sokka and Katara as well." You said.

"Ok bye! See you soon!" Said Aang as he hung up. You raced to his house and knocked. Aang opened the door letting you in.

You and Sokka and Katara sat on the ground with the table. It had room for allot of thing. "How come this table has room for a lot of things." You asked chuckling.

"I guess it just does." Said Aang snickering. "Did you go to the temple today?" Katara asked. (Aang is a Buddhist in this so YEET)

"Yeah I did. The Buddha statue looked awesome. Just how I remembered it." Said Aang. You looked at Sokka. Sokka looked back. You then turned away trying not to be flustered.

"Ok let's study." Said Aang. You nodded. "Also Sokka wants to tell you something after the study group time is done." Said Katara.

"W-What! I didn't-

You looked at Sokka with curiousity. Sokka then hesitantly nodded and went back to writing his essay on Greek mythology.

Yours were Buddisum so Aang can help you with that. "Ok so the information on Buddhist is.."

Aang kept explaining things. You noticed a glimpse of Sokka glaring at Aang with jealousy. You shook it off.

"And yeah, and the statue was made in honor of Buddha. And yeah." Aang finished. "Thanks this might help me on my essay." You said. Aang flashed a soft smile.

Aang's essay was about Ancient Romans. Sokka's was about Technology and how it advanced. You wrote 10 paragraphs on Buddisum.

"Thanks I finished my second essay. Now I have to work on another one about Technology." You said. "Hey, I can help you with that. I know a lot about technology." Sokka offered.

"Sure! Thanks Sokka!" You said smiling brightly. This made Sokka blushed but he turned away.

"Anyways technology is..." Sokka explained something's like Engineers and how it advanced over  the years.

"Thanks Sokka. It might help." You said as you began writing on your third essay about Technology advancing.

Sokka smiled lightly. "Hey you guys can stay over at my house." Said Aang. "Ok." You said with Katara and Sokka in unison.

Aang set up camp looking like beds and put on the floor. It was night time. It was only third beds. "Sorry I think you and Sokka are gonna sleep in it together." Said Aang as he went into his camp bed.

You and Sokka looked at each other blushing. "Well have fun Y/N and Sokka." Said Katara giggling as she went into her camp bed.

You and Sokka lay down together. "It's not that bad right?" You asked. "I guess." Said Sokka.

"Well goodnight guys." You said. "Night Y/N." Said Katara.

"Goodnight Y/N" Said Aang as he closed his eyes. You snuggled in Sokkas hoodie for warmth. He blushed intensely. He wrapped his arm around you and closed his eyes.

"Night... Y/N." Sokka murmured as he fell asleep.

________

610 words wow... x3