💃chapter 5 - dance practice💃

"Time to switch!" Namjoon pokes his head into the door, smiling. Yoongi grumbles and shuts his laptop.

"Where to next?" I ask cheerfully.

"Next we go to dance practice. This part may be boring for you."

I shrug. I really dont think it will be. I've always been entranced by j-hope's dancing style. He's kind of the reason I decided I liked dance in the first place! My repressed ARMY is trying to shine through, but i push it down deep, to a place of no return.

We walk into a good sized room with mirrors along one side and cabinets along the other. I've seen this place in the Bangtan Bombs!! I grin and watch as the guys go up to their dance instructor.

  After talking for a bit, they go stretch, then meet in the middle of the floor and the instructor presses play on a speaker.

  I watch the guys as they dance to their song, nailing all of the dance moves. At least, it looked like they did to me. After they went through it a couple of times, their instructor gave them some notes and pointers, then set them back on it. I mostly watched j-hope, but everyone else was doing great as well. I accidentally made eye contact with hoseok a couple of times, making me change my focus, but I always drifted back to him. After the tenth or so time dancing, they all decided to take a break.

"Why is it so hooottt~?!" Taehyung exclaims, sitting down. "I'm so sweaty! Seojun! Come feel my sweat!"

"Ew. No," I scrunch up my face at him.

"Tired..." Suga groans, laying down.

J-hope comes over to me.

"Did you like our dancing?!" He's grinning.

" Yes! Of course! Especially you! You shouldve been called Dance Monster! " I say, loud enough for RM to hear. Namjoon laughs and sits down heavily.

"Lets post a selca!" Jin says, holding his phone out. I move out of the camera shot, and wait for them to finish before going back to talk to them. I head over to jimin, who has been panting too much to talk.

"Hey. How are you holding up?"

"Dancing is hard. I'm alright, though." He sighs. I examine his tired face. His cheeks are even cuter up close! I decide not to mention it, as hes insecure of his cheeks and weight. I go to jungkook, whos been pretty quiet.

"Hey."

"Hey!" He smiles his bunny smile and waves.

"You guys are really good!" I tell him, " i dont know if I'd be able to blend in! "

"You'd do fine, you're good at dancing, too!" He gives me a half smile.

I nod, then get an idea,

"Should i get you guys water?"

"Water would be nice." Jungkook nods in approval.

I nod and head out to get water.

  I'm doing pretty good, but I'm having trouble holding eight water bottles all at once. As i was about to drop like, three at once, a hand steadies them.

"Ah, thank you," i look up to see who helped,
"Jimin-hyung? What are you doing down here?"

"I was getting water for the hyungs, kookie, v, and i, but it looks like you're on it?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry."

"No! I believe a thanks is owed on my behalf." He smiles, his eyes scrunching into crescents.

I shake my head in dismissal, and he take a couple of the waters.

"Here, I'll help you!"

"Thanks, hyung!"

We walk back to the recording studio while talking about random little topics that make me happy.

"There they are! Waterrrrrr!!" Taehyung calls out happily. I hand him one and toss everyone without one a bottle, too.

"Seojun! Come dance with me!" J-hope calls out excitedly, "Can you do freestyle?"

"I can try?" I tell him, uncertain. He grins and grabs my hands,

"It's not hard! Just let the music guide you!"

"Give me an example?"

"Okay, jungkook?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Give me something short!"

"Hyung, I dont think jimin wants me to pick him up again."

"A short song, makane."

"Oh."

Jungkook presses play on something and the dancing begins

I clutch my chest with the intensity of how amazing that performance was.

"Your turn, seojun!" Jhope says, panting.

"I'll try..." I tell him, completely discouraged.
Jungkook presses play, and i dance.

(Yes, thats steven deng. Choose one or however many you want, and theres your dance!)

"Hyung! That was really good for your first time! You work hard!" Jungkook says, excited.

"Yeah! I think you would fit in perfectly with us, seojun." Namjoon grins.

These hyungs (and the makane) are really great to be around! I think I'm closer to making my decision.

----