😫 Chapter 11 - You're so Considerate 😫

"Yoongi hyungg~" i whine, reaching for him.

" Seojun, i told you, thirty more minutes. " he groans, "youre worse than my members."

" Sorry, but you said that at 10. Look at the time. " i point.

"Oh, shit, is it really 12? Sorry, kiddo. Lets go home." He sighs, upset.

"Sorry." I shrug. he just waves me off and finishes getting ready to go.
We start walking, me walking my bike.

"So you're spending the night?" He asks, eyeing the overnight bag.

" jin offered. " i yawn.

"Tired?" He asks, and i nod my head.

" let me walk your bike. " he suggests.
I shake my head and truck on.
He doesn't press.

He helps me chain the bike up in front of their building, then carries the bag up. I knock on the door, and a tired namjoon opens the door. Hes only wearing a white shirt and boxers. I blush, but ignore it.

"Hey, kid. Hey, hyung. Come in." He steps aside. I step in and take in the quiet household.

"We have to get up early again tomorrow. 6:00. If you guys get to sleep soon, you might get 5 hours." He ruffles my hair and flicks yoongi's head.

"Aish. I'm still your hyung." Yoongi growls. I chuckle and start laying my blankets out on the couch.

"Woah, whats up?" Namjoon asks.

" Oh, im just making up a bed. " i finish, then start for the bathroom.

"You can have someones bed. Mine or yoongis. Or Jin's, if hes still awake. He was a couple of minutes ago."

" im fine. " Patting his shoulder, i continue to the bathroom with my night clothes.
When i come out, hes lounged across my stuff while on his phone.

"Kid, go to sleep in my bed." He shoos me.

" But-"

"Go on, ill be fine."

" Joonie hyung, you have to dance tomorrow. You can't be sore. " I groan, grbbing his arm and pulling.

He kinda laughs and pulls me over instead,

"You're so considerate."

" Aish, yes, i am, so you should go! Im not going to no matter what! " i sit down next to his legs and cross my arms.
Oh crap. I forgot that i didnt have my binder on. I shift my arms up so he can't possibly see them.

"Okay. Well, im not either. Guess we'll have to spoon or something." He shrugs. I groan and lay down in front of him. Our backs are turned against eachother, so im safe. He pulls my blanket over us.

"Good?" He asks.

" only if you are. " i sigh, closing my eyes.

--

"Seojun.... Junnie~~" i hear someone cooing me awake.

"Wha~?" I whine, wiping my eyes. Something is wrapped around me, so i cant move well.

" you guys are so cute, but we have to get up. " i open my eyes to see taehyung holding his phone up at us.

"What? Namjoon hyung! Get off of me!" I yell, flailing as i realize that hes the thing wrapped around me.

"Shh... " he whispers, pulling me closer.

I sit up, crossing my arms in case, and look at tae for help.

"alright, alright." He sighs, reaching for namjoon, "i learned this from jin hyung."
His hands slip down namjoons shirt and pinch at his nipples.

"AISH! WHAT THE F-" Namjoon jumps and sits up, knocking me off.

"Lol, hyung." Tae laughs, then leaves.

" Aish, was i cuddling you, seojun? " he covers his face.

"Y-yeah."

" Sorry, sorry. Tae probably got pictures. " he sighs, standing up. His face is red.

"Oh, shoot. Can you get him to delete them?" I whine, standing up and holding my bag in front of my body.

"Ill try." He sighs, ruffling his hair cutely. I look away and go to get changed. Once im out, im met with the smell of cooking food. Jin.
I make my way into the kitchen and lean on the counter next to jin.

"Hey, hyung." I greet, and he smiles down at me.

" hey kid. Im making something easy, so can you help set the table, please? "

"No problem." I get something to wipe the table down with.

" hey hyung, hey kiddo. Want help? " hoseok comes in, wearing sweats and no shirt. I try not to stare, but his toned tummy is a magnet.

"Yes please." I eventually answer.
he gets plates and glasses down, and then distributes them around the table .
I go to knock on the bedroom doors. Jungkook opens the door, smiling at me.

"Hey hyung. What do you need?"

" breakfast is almost ready, what do you want to drink? "

"Oh, uh, do we have banana milk left?" He blushes. Cute.

" Yeah. I think. Anybody else in there? "

"Yeah. Tae-hyung and jiminie hyung."

" i want milk! " i hear tae exclaim, "get minnie juice!"

"Okay. Should i ask yoongi or leave him alone?" I ask jungkook.
" uh, try, but if he yells or doesnt respond, leave him be. " he suggests.

"Thanks, kid." I cup his cheek for a second, then go to the room i think is Yoongi's. I knock.

"Water." He grunts, and i smile . Okay then. That was easy.
I pour everyone drinks, asking the remaining hyungs what they want. By that time, the food is ready. The makanes make their way out when jin yells to them. Yoongi drags out eventually. We eat quietly and comfortably, the maknaes and namjoon cleaning up afterwards.

Lol mostly a dumb filler because i made the chapter too long.