😲 Chapter 12- AlBuM sPoIlErs 😲 (not really, its safe, i promise)

"Ready to go?" Jin asks as we all congregate at the front door.
We all pile downstairs and into the truck. I guess im with them again. When we get to the studio, the lady just gives me the pass without asking. We go up to the studio.

"Coming with me again, or do you want to go with someone else?" Yoongi asks, smiling a little.

"Uh, i-"

"Come with me, seojun!" Jungkook exclaims , throwing his arm across my shoulders.

"Okay. Ill go with him." I tell suga. He smiles wider and pats my shoulder, walking away.

" Okay, lets go! " he giggles, pulling me out into the hall.

"Where?" I ask, unsure.

" i like to pop out of writing and go to dance practice for a little. Its fun. " he drags me into the room.

"Okay. What are you going to dance?"

" im gonna teach you! You know Youth by troye sivan? " he seems really excited.

"Yeah?"

" Well, Jiminie hyung and hoseokie hyung learned it a while back for the love yourself highlight reels and i wanted to learn it, so i begged hoseokie to teach me. He did, and now they're sick of it so they won't dance with me. " he takes a deep breath, "so now you can learn it and dance with me!" 

" Okay. " i grin at his eagerness. Hes cute when he gets excited.
We spend the next hour learning. We loose track of time, though.

"Aish, you kids. We were wondering where you went." Jin complains as he walks in, " you know we have a deadline for those songs. "

"Im almost done, hyung. Ill come in with yoongi hyung tonight and finish, i promise, but hyung! Look what we learned!" He laughs, starting the music.

I just roll my eyes at the over eager boy and comply with his sudden impulsive decision to show off what he taught me.
Im suddenly very nervous because hoseok and jimin are there. The dance line.

Sure, jungkook is part of the dance line, too, but hes the one who taught me. Im used to the way he gives pointers and help now, but hoseok is my dance idol and jimin is a close second. If they hate it, i would never live it down.

Though shaky, i make it through most of the choreography without major mistakes. When the music shuts off, i stand there, shaking. Then hoseok and jimin clap.

" Woah, that was really good! I mean, for learning that in about an hour, thats impressive. " hoseok grins, clapping me on the back. Jimin runs over to jungkook and hugs him.

"You did awesome teaching him, kookie! Argh, You two might become the ones that do dancing duets instead of hobi hyung and i!" He comes over and hugs me too.

" Okay, okay, we get it , you're good dancers, now can we practice so that we'll all be good dancers? " namjoon jokes, going over to their- no- our choreographer that just walked in.

"Speak for yourself. Im a really good dancer if i want to be." Suga grumbles.

" Yeah, if you weren't so lazy always. " tae rolls his eyes and goes to join namjoon.

They end up practicing something from their new album that hASNT COME OUT YET BY THE WAY BECAUSE THIS IS AN AU- *ehem* nevermind.

It was really great seeing something that no other army got to see yet. I fanboyed over it- i mean fangirled over it on the inside but acted like i didnt realize it was new.

"What song was that?" I ask non chalantly, looking at my fingers.

" Oh, its called Anpanman. " namjoon half smiles, sitting down.

"What album is it from?" I ask, as if i dont know its new.

"Love yourself: tear" he glances at me.

"What?" I ask, and my heart flutters.

" its what our new album is called. You'll have to stay after with hobi, jimin, and kook so they can teach you the dance. Uh, you wont have lines, but yoongi told me he was going to give you plenty in the ones he hasnt finished yet. Im trying to write in a couple, too, but its tough. " he rubs his neck nervously.

"Agh, you guys are awesome. Im excited." I grin, leaning back.

" youll have to learn our older ones, too. " he sighs, shaking his head.

"I know fire and a couple others."
Like, most of them.

"That makes our job easier. " he rubs my head affectionately, standing back up.

"Back to work, i guess."

I run out and get water again, but this time i ask one of the staff for a bag. They luckily have one, so by the time im back, they're ready for the waters.

"Seo-jun~~~" jhope sings happily, taking his water. They all seem really grateful.

We go to the next thing, which happens to be hair and makeup. I was hoping to see Star5, but i guess they had something else to do today.

"Why didnt you come here yesterday?" I ask namjoon.

" we didnt have anything to do yesterday. Star5 was probably here because they had an interview or something after lunch. Thats why we're here. We have a Photoshoot later. "

"What? Really?" That sounds awesome! Wait, they have to go to the Amas later, right? Oh crap, do i have to go?

"Yeah. Its random, so we're kinda nervous, but it'll be fun." He grins.

Yoongi is currently getting his roots dyed, and the makanes are deciding on where to get takeout from. Jin is in the makeup chair.

"We're eating in here because we're going to be here all through lunch time." Namjoon explains, " we've been needing our roots redyed, but i think they're just going to dye us all back to a black hair color for the comeback anyways. "
My heart almost stops.
NoooOoOooOooOooo°°°°°°••°•°°•......
They would look so goOoOooddd.

"You should get your roots redyed, too. I like the color." He compliments my hair, lightly brushing his hand over it.

" i might. " I shrug.
He was then called over to another hair noona, so i sit next to jimin and tae and listen to them bicker over food while contemplating life because of the mental image of them with black hair.

--