Chapter 15 - Vlive Love

--

The next morning, i wake up well rested and sore all over.

"Ready to do it all again?" Namjoon asks, " your debut is in a few days. "

"Yeah. Lets go." I fake-smile.

He just laughs.

--

Day in, day out, it feels like i was dancing and practicing my rap and vocals and not sleeping at all.

After the first couple of days, i became used to the constant ache in my whole body and the soreness in my throat.

The day before my debut, i was allowed to go home earlier that usual.

"Thank the lord." I collapse in mine and namjoon's joint bed.

" Ready? " he chuckles

"No." I groan. Tomorrow, i was performing in front of Thousands of armys onstage and millions as it was livestreamed.

i had already seen comments and fan theories and such, and they were either questioning or excited. Sure, there was a bit of hate, but what can you expect? If youre gonna put yourself out there, you best be ready to deal with everyone, even the antis.

I had to practice for a bit, but was rewarded down time to recover and get hair and makeup done.

"Youre ready." Taehyung promises me, grinning, " youve done so well. "

"Thank you, hyung." I tell him, tearing up. My life is about to change.

--

" KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS! " the fans chant, filling me with nerves.

the intro song plays, and we get in place.

Everything is dark, and an overture for Fake Love starts playing.

The box jimin was in lights up, and he dances along to it, then his box goes dark. It moves to hoseok, then jungkook.

They each dance for a bit, then it goes to jin, namjoon, yoongi, and taehyung.

The fans are cheering.

Then my box lights up. We have been planning this for so long, but practice is nothing compared to the real thing.

I walk out, to the edge of the stage.

Everyone is silent, the music in an artistic pause.

"I wish... Our love.... Was real..." I breathe into the mic, turning sideways.

the beat drops and i dance solo as the rest of the boxes light up, and they join me to begin the main dance for Fake Love.

Theyre cheering, most of them discarding the fan chant, which makes me tear up.

I dance my heart out, focused.

As soon as we finish, though, i break down crying.

The fans cry out, some asking whats wrong.

The lights come up, as planned, and we go sit in chairs pulled out by the staff.

I look to namjoon, and he nods for me to speak.

"Dont worry, ARMYs. Im fine, just overwhelmed."

they cheer, happy for me.

I laugh, wiping my eyes.

Bang Pd-nim walks out, clapping me on the back.

After im introduced, i need to introduce myself.