👌 Chapter 9 - Final Decision 👌

At the restaurant, they had to push four tables together. Thank the lord Namjoon was smart and called ahead. As usual, who sat by me was fought over. It was between hoseok, tae, and a hesitant jimin.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! You got to ride with them, let me sit with them!" Hoseok said, grabbing the chair to my right at the same time as tae.
Tae glares at him with fire in his eyes.

"Hoseok, i was here first."

Jin rolls his eyes and rubs the bridge of his nose. I look to my left at jimin, and he sends me an apologetic face back.

"No, you weren't! Jimin, can you just let your crazy friend sit there?" Hoseok whines.

Jimins face flashes with surprise,

"A-actually, id like to stay here."

the other two glare at him, but jin decides to step in,

"Guys, you're making a scene. If you want a crowd to form and for Seojun to be ripped apart by jealous and curious fangirls, then be my guest to continue. If you dont want that, though, i suggest one of you come sit where namjoon is and the other sit in the empty chair."

His face is dead serious and the two stop immediately. Hoseok comes and sits in a slightly disgruntled Namjoon's seat, and Tae takes the open chair next to Gyeong.
Namjoon comes and sits on my other side.
I look at him, smiling a little.

"Im sorry for my members. Theyre super childish." He shakes his head.
Aww.

"No, it seems like fun. I- i think i made my decision.". I pat his back.
His head snaps up,

" Seojun, im sorry, please, we really like you, we wont be like that any-" i shush him.

"Ill say my decision at the end of lunch." I tell him, smiling wider.

As we almost finish up, i can feel the tension rise in the room. I stand up and everyones eyes immediately go to mine.

"Uh, thanks for giving me the opportunity to meet everyone. I really enjoyed hanging out with you five and you seven." I nod to each band.

" i have made my decision. Please dont take it personally, but i feel better if i go with BTS. Thank you so much, Gyeong, for today. I think we should keep in touch. All of us. That means i want your numbers. Now. " i laugh, passing my phone around to Star5.

"Thank you for the opportunity to meet you, Seojunnie. Im sad you didnt choose us, but i understand why." Hyeon-U leans over Namjoon to whisper to me,

"I mean, danggg, look at jimin."

rm chokes on his noodles and jimin drops his head down to hide his face. Hyeon giggles and flushes a deep red. Everyone else looks confused.

"Nothing!" Jimin squeaks.

i laugh and then BTS stands up and comes over to me to hug me.

"Oh man holy crap!". I whine under the very very warm embrace of seven men.

--

Oh! Also, this is going to turn into a story of discovering yourself before love. In other words, Lee Seojun finds out that he is a man, not a woman dressed as one. Yes, hes transgender. Just a warning in case someone was bothered by it 😅...