𝐓𝐇𝐄 1𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄: "𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞."

The 1ST WAVE
' Damn Stupid Phone '

╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎
╚═══════════════╝
· Lights out! ·

╔═══════════════╗𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎╚═══════════════╝· Lights out! ·

• ♚ •

━━I CAN remember it like it was yesterday— when the others first came.

It was something I would've never expected to have happened—none of us did and then it did.

Those who strongly believed in Aliens laughed at those who didn't and yelled ' I told you so ' whenever they could.

Of course I believed in the possibility that life existed beyond our earth and in space.

For the love of god—in our one universe there's 100 billion galaxies and 100 planets in our Milky Way.

It was just the terrifying fact that there actually was life beyond our planet—and that they didn't come here for peace. Or in peace.

I wasn't in my right mind when they first appeared in our atmosphere. Their space ship covered half the world. It was huge.

The day before they came my parents were yelling at me because my skirt was too short for school.

It was something they had always done but I had gotten to a age where I didn't give a shit anymore.

I was trying to live life to the fullest and dress the way I wanted. But that all changed the day after.

BEFORE THE OTHERS ;

I observe my surroundings as I walk over to Cassie's house—a smile crawling up to my lips as her parents waved her and Sammy goodbye.

His eyes immediately lit up as he catches a glimpse of my light and dark grey converse's.

"Avaaa!" He yelled as he ran over—his arms extended out for a hug.

I smile as he throws himself at me and let out a small laugh as he hugged my waist tightly.

Glancing down at him from where I'm standing I can tell he was much taller than the last time I saw him. It's been 2 months since I've been back.

My family and I were on a trip to try to get closer together.

In my opinion—it didn't help. It only brought us further apart.

I bend down towards his height and wrapped my arms around him—hugging him back.

"You got taller little dude!" I exclaimed lifting my hand to ruffle his hair before straightening out again.