𝐕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐢𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Chapter Five
' You Hit Like A Bitch '

╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎╚═══════════════╝

• ♚ •

━━AFTER breakfast—we went back to our barracks and did what we had to do.

Most of them stayed to theirselves and didn't bother me but it was fine with me. I was just glad they now knew I wasn't a cold bloodied killer that did it to just do it.

Looking away from my bed—I personally did Belle's hair and told her from now on I was going to style it for her so she wouldn't get in trouble.

Sighing I pulled my own hair into a simple pony tail and started shining my own boots.

After that Reznik took us to the training room.

It was filled with dummies attached to black poles and other training equipment. Black Matt's were on the floor in the middle.

I immediately knew what we're doing was Hand-to-hand combat when Reznik paired me up with Rancor.

I pinned him in under four seconds because he left his knees exposed.

Reznik then set me up with Menace because Rancor wasn't going hard on me. He said that he felt bad for what had happened to me and I told him it wasn't his fault.

I walk over to Menace and get into my fighting posture. My right leg behind my left leg and my fists in front of me—getting ready to fight back.

He striked first but I dogged the sudden attack—grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me.

I quickly used my left leg to try and trip him but he didn't budge so I grabbed him by his shoulders and jumped—wrapping my legs around his neck using my weight to twist and bring him onto the ground.

He somehow got me off of him and we both got back into our fighting positions. Spinning and twisting in circles around the gym.

"You're good at that." He praised breathing heavily as I swung and dodged his next hit.

"I know." I admit and strike first again—punching him in the face.

He groaned—suddenly sweeping me off my feet.

I Yelp—landing harshly on my back with a loud thump.

Okay I've had it.

I roll back onto my feet and go to kick him in the stomach but he grabbed my leg with one arm and punched me in the stomach.

I smirk as the punch doesn't do any damage, "You hit like a bitch," I say and twist my body in the air kicking him with both of my legs sending us both onto the ground.

I quickly roll up on my back behind him and put him in a choke hold.

He struggles against me as I wrap my legs around his waist—pulling him tighter against my grip.

"Tap out." I whisper in his ear—squeezing even tighter.

He tried to fight me off again—groaning and breathing heavily.

Then his hand came slamming down onto the mat— tapping out and I instantly let him go.

"Ha!" I laugh out—getting back on my feet.

Reznik was now beside me as I skipped around and did my victory dance.

Lunch was basically the same as breakfast—minus the bacon and hash-browns and dried fruit.

I laughed to myself as milk came out of Barbies nose. She choked a little but then started laughing with the rest of us.

I stopped laughing after a while—my smile dropping as I placed a piece of chicken in my mouth and stared up ahead at nothing.

I missed Kenzie. Her smile. Her laugh. The way she always tried to include me in things but I always pushed her way.

I regret it.

"Why is that girl staring death holes into you?" Blade asked nodding with her head behind me.

I quirk up an eyebrow then face around to look at the girl.

She had uneven bangs, short hair that was cut unevenly and she was glaring at me as if she knew me.

I turn back around and shrug—"I'll beat the fucking bangs off of her if she keeps staring." I honestly say shaking my head in displeasure.

"Calm down Slaughterer—she probably mistakes you for somebody else ." Phantom speaks up which made things a little better.

I didn't know that girl. Never seen her or even spoken to her so I don't know what her problem is.

Rancor decides to change the subject—"So what's going on between you two—are you two a thing or just fucking?" He asked—reaching over the table to take one of my wedge fries.

I pout and slap his hand but it only causes him to laugh as he throws it in his mouth and begins to chew.

I scowl at him wanting to ignore his question but Phantom starting to answer. "We're just friends."

"Yeah were just friends." I agree and continued eating trying to avoid eye contact.

"Friends that have sex..." Rancor added—choking when Blade smacked him outside his head.

I roll my eyes as Vamp shakes his head at them.

Belle dips her wedge fries in ketchup and glances up at us. "What's sex?" She asks and I spit out my food not having expected her to ask such a question.

My eyes go wide, my hands picking up a napkin to clean my mess as the whole group goes to answer.

"It's whe-" I reach over and a clasp a hand over Barbies mouth and shake my head no at the others.

"Don't." I order and glance down at the younger girl.

"How do you even know what that word is?" I ask and she shrugged nodding towards Blade and Rancor.

I let my hand go—mouth ape as the younger couple clear their throat and blush.

"No!" I let out in shock. No way.

"To be fair we are teenagers." Blade shrugged making all of us stare in shock at them.

I shudder as Phantom pats Rancor on his back. Disgusting.

"What is it?" Belle asks again making me sigh.

I smile down at her—"Sex is where babies come from...and you only do it with someone you really like when you get older." I told belle and she nodded confused and disgusted.

"So... you and Phantom are having a baby?"

My mouth parts and Phantom clears his throat at the uncomfortable situation.

"I- wouldn't say that." I tell her and she frowns but nods her head understanding.