𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Chapter Thirteen
' I Think I'm In Love With You '

╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎╚═══════════════╝

• ♚ •

━━ZOMBIE came to see me after our little altercation.

He was pretty sedated about it whilst I was trying so hard not to strangle him for leading me on like that.

Thinking about it made my head spin.

There were so many questions I had to ask. So many scenarios I've had pictured. That kiss could've lead to something. We could've been something before the others came. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My eyes fluttered opened when I heard the soft plats of bare feet walking on the marbled on.

I shut them quickly when I heard them stop on the side of my bunk.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." As he said it, I hardly heard it, it was lower than a whisper, almost not tangible. It would've blended in with the sound of the air conditioning if it wasn't for me being awake.

My eyes shot opened, malevolent creeping up my neck as I faintly made eye contact with him.

He looked taken aback. He probably thought I was long asleep.

I opened my mouth. "Then why did you do it?" I whispered back, my nose scrunching up as I felt tears prick my eyes.

He was supposed to be dead. He was dead to me before I was even brought here. He was everything I wanted before the others came, And he reminded me of everything I had lost and now I had no way to stop remembering.

"Why?" I repeated a little louder, sniffling as he kneeled in front of me.

"It doesn't matter."

I glared at him. "Yes it d-does." My voice cracked and he shook his head as he got up but I quickly grabbed his wrist stopping him in his tracks.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "You don't get to do this, you don't get to do shit like this Ben, you don't know how that makes me feel!" I hissed looking up at him.

"Ava, forget it it didn't mean anything."

Ava, he hadn't said my name in a while and what he said, it made my heart drop.