𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

Chapter Three
' Private Slaughterer '

╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎╚═══════════════╝

• ♚ •

━━AFTER pressing the red button—Dr Pam gave me a blue jumpsuit and black boots to change into which I did and then I was given orders to report to Barracks 11.

"Um hello?" A girl said looking at me from her bunk as her squad either payed no attention or were busy play fighting to even notice me.

Sam then quickly ran by—and side hugged me sniffling as I hugged him back.

"I'll see you later okay?"

"Ok," He said and gave me a big hug.

I got up and walked to squad 56.

"Oh—look who we have here!" A man exclaimed—his voice mocking and overly sarcastic.

I turned around to look at him. He was much taller than me and muscular.

Oh, He must be Reznik .

"We've got ourselves here a killer recruits!" He bent down to face me—his face pockmarked as he grinned devilishly.

Do something Ava just hurt him bad!

"Know who I am? I'm Sergeant Reznik—your senior drill instructor. I'm here to make your stay hell. We're gonna have so much fun." He said before turning to the group of people.

"Squad 56, Meet Private Slaughterer." Reznik introduced me—placing his hand on my head making me twitch.

Just kill the big fucking dude.

I grabbed his hand,—twisted it and kicked him in the balls earing gasps as he fell onto his knees.

I started swinging at his face.

"YOU WANNA SEE A KILLER?! WELL—YOU GOT HER!" I shouted in pure anger. I was seeing red as my hands connected with his chest and face.

I was then grabbed by three pairs of arms and suddenly pulled off him.

Reznik chuckled and stood up, "I like her," he said before quickly leaving.

Bitch!

I pushed the people who grabbed me off of me and glared at them.