𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝟓𝟑

Chapter Seven
' Squad 53 '

╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑⚔︎╚═══════════════╝

• ♚ •

━━I look up at Vouch with a pout.

"But I barely touched her!" I yell out as he scolds me.

"You broke her nose and wrist—and you barely touched her?" He sighed out—a look of disappointment on his face.

I ape at him—"In my defense she threw a glass cup at me! for no reason—I don't even know her." I reasoned as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Ok look. Slaughterer. This is serious, just try not to kill or hurt anybody else or I will have to make a new squad arrangement for you."

"Now go back to your barracks and make sure to keep your cut clean it's lights out in a few."

I frowned at the thought of being removed from my squad because of my anger issues getting the best of me and made my way back to the Barracks.

I walked in and everybody stopped talking—gulping as they got in their own beds.

I started undressing and pulled the white t shirt over my head—hissing as it rubbed the back of my neck and ear.

"Good night." I exhale and got in my bunk ignoring the glances I got as I turned and shut my eyes.

"Help!" Someone yelled—not loud enough for anybody but only myself only to hear since my bunk was closest to the back door.

My eyes flutter open and I sat up—looking around in confusion.

I rub my tired eyes and glared at the half opened door.

Who the fuck left the barracks?!

With a quick swift move I pull my knife from under my pillow and roll out of my bed.

Where's blade?

Questions where running around in my head as I made my way out of the room.

"Blade?" I whisper call. Walking down the dark hallway.

"Blade, where are you?" I call out instantly when I hear a sudden struggle and see a opened door.

I pull the door open freeze in my spot.

What the fuck!

A much older boy whom I never seen before was on top of blade.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I yell out—anger thick on my tongue as my eyes widened.

He scrambled quickly onto his feet and off of her his pants around his ankles as he pulled on his boxers.

Blade scrambled backwards onto the wall cradling her legs to her chest as she cried.

I glared at him—getting ready to fight him if I had to.

I ran forwards as he got in a fighting stance and I sliced at him trying to cut him.

He grabbed my arm and crashed into me making me let out a whine as I fell backwards onto the floor—my knife sliding away.

I feel him get ontop of me as I roll onto my front—tapping the ground to look for my knife.

My eyes widen as I kick and try to get him off of me.

"Get off of me you creep!" I yell as he straddled my hips and held my arms with one hand as the other tried to get ahold of my underwear.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I scream tears pricking my eyes.

Blade was suddenly ontop of him—Arms around his neck as she kicked my knife towards me.

I picked it up and Blade was sent flying off of him towards me.

I let out a grunt as she crashed into me but I quickly regained myself and steadied her beside me.

I look back at the boy and he now had a gun raised at us.

A glare is what I send him as I push Blade behind me and take in a deep breath.

"Put down the gun Private." I order and all I hear next are three gun shots.

Suddenly Blade was over me as my vision blurred—a ringing piercing my ears as she cried over me.

I take a look behind her and saw him on the ground—his eyes wide as blood pooled around his body the life leaving them.

What the hell did I do.

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

I open my eyes and closed them again as a bright light blinded me.

Letting my eyes adjust I look around and groaned when I felt pain on the side of my hip.

"You're awake." Vouch spoke as he entered the room.

"Who the fuck shot me?" I ask and he chuckled a little.

"Thats not important anymore because he's dead private—you on the other hand survived for some reason."

I gulp—for someone reason... it seemed like I was meant to.

Looking around I groan as I try to sit up. "Is Private Blade okay?" I ask and he nodded quickly.

"I unfortunately changed your squad—you'll be transferred to squad 53 in the morning since you can't stay out of trouble Private." He said before he left.

Squad 53!

"Fuck what did I do!"