Chapter 1. "My Beginning"

[Felix's Point of View]

I hear a loud ringing sounding in my ears. my brain had yet to process that it was my alarm so I shot up from my bed with a near heart attack before looking over at my phone with a grumble of annoyance. "First day of high school, what a shit show this'll be."

I get up from my obnoxiously comfy bed with tired crusty eyes and a stuffy nose. "Great." I huff as I stumble over to my dresser getting clothes ready for after my morning shower. "Clean shirt?" I sniff a shirt sitting on my dresser, "Check." I set it off the the side, "A pair of jeans, check." I continue checking off my clothes which I proceed to bring into the bathroom setting them down on my bathroom sink and then stripping butt naked.
————————————
Time skip 15 minutes
————————————
I finish my absurdly hot shower, dry myself off and get dressed. I jog back to my room grabbing all my new school supplies needed for the first day and head out of the house with my keys and phone in hand.
————————————
Gets to School
————————————
   I sigh as I see the bustling people all scurrying around to meet up with friends practically yelling at the top of their lungs all about their "amazing" summers at resorts or sailing away in fancy cruises that probably costed their parents an arm and a leg, meanwhile I carefully weave between the others trying not to draw attention to myself already by bumping into anybody.

   "Oi! Felix, over here dude!" I hear the girlish voice of Evelyn, a childhood friend. Her and her brother are practically family to me and it's always nice to see them, like a wave of relief.

   "Oh. Hey, Evelyn, where's Marcus?" I ask, they're practically attached to the hip so it's an oddity for them to be apart. "Oh, him! He's helping set up a classroom for a club he's starting!" We hug it out shamelessly in front of the whole school, "It's really great to see you." She laughs, "When is it not great to see me?" I laugh with her, "True, never met a party animal such as yourself, you're truly one of a kind." She sassily bobs her head with a condescending flick of her long blonde hair.

   The school bell sounds causing the large group of students come crashing towards us. "Uh oh." I say jokingly to Evelyn, "Yeah totally uh oh." She laughs as she punches me in the shoulder signaling for a race inside, "Really Eve, that's so imma-" I'm cut off by her bolting through students, her pastel colored book bag swaying aggressively on her back almost knocking people over.

   I make it to my locker at a screeching stop in which I slam myself into my locker right next to a very cocky Evelyn. "Haha! Loser I won our race, now you have to give me a piece of gum." For as long as I can remember me and Evelyn have always had this bet during races that the loser had to give the winner a piece of gum, this on going competition caused me to always have a pack of gum on me no matter the circumstances.

   I sigh as I reach behind me into my bag pocket shuffling around in it until I felt the pack of gum pulling it out, "Here, Watermelon, you're favorite." She giggles happily as she snatched the neatly wrapped stick of gum unwrapping it and tossing the gum into her mouth while handing me back the now empty wrapper. "Thanks, Hun. Love you." She says making kissy faces, I laugh, "You're ridiculous." She gasps, "You know you love me too." I hug her sideways, "Yeah Yeah, whatever you say." I laugh again as she scoffs turning away from me, her arms crossed tightly. "I'm telling Marcus." I gasp, "You wouldn't." She glares cheekily at me, "Oh, but I would."

   I sigh, "Fine, you win." She pumps her fist happily, "Oh! I almost forgot! What classes do you have?" She screams in my ear, "Well one, ow, two I'm not actually sure, hang on." I swing my back pack around my body so I can pull out my schedule, "Uh, I have Mr. Syke for homeroom he's also my math teacher so obviously I have math with him first period, um I have Mrs. Carter second for art, Mrs. Swash for third, fourth is Mr. Farmer, fifth is Lunch, sixth for gym is Mr. Gyo, Seventh/Eighth is Mr. Quil, then lastly I have free time ninth period." I say slightly out of breath, "Really? Oh my goodness, I have three classes with you, besides lunch, yay!" She jumps around, "Really which ones?" She pulls out her schedule, "I have Mrs. Carter, Mr. Quil, and Mrs. Mullin." I laugh, "Oh, sweet!" She giggles, "Welp, I have to excuse myself now fair sir for I have a destiny I must fulfill in another classroom oh so far yonder."

I chuckle, "I bid you adieu the fairest of maidens and wish you well on your journeys." She chuckles girlishly as she skips down the hallways. "Great first day of high school and she's not even in my first period." I look at my schedule again, "Room A-120..." I mumble as I look around at the rooms surrounding me, "Uh, I'm so lost." I turn around again to be met with a bulky chest, "O-Oh sorry." I say quietly not looking up at the dominant aura, "Watch it freak." The voice above me hisses, " Yeah, stay outta his way runt." I hear a low growl, "Watch it, Hunter." I hear a tiny whimper of submission.

   "What are you doing in my part of the hallways?" I hear the leader ask me, "Oh, well I'm kinda lost, s-sorry." I stand there in the middle of the hall with my head hanging low, "Look at me you stupid omega." I whimper looking up at the bulky male, "Don't bump into me again, ever." I nod slightly as his stare burns into my soul, he shoves me away as him and his group walk away. "Yo, dude you okay?" I turn around to see a girl a bit taller than me with mint green dyed hair, "oh uh yeah, thanks, who were those guys?" She covers her mouth in surprise, "You've never heard of Vincent Lee and his gang?" I shake my head, she leans in real closely to my ear and whispers, "They're the school bullies, Vincent's parents are practically swimming in wealth and the rest of his friends just fallow his lead. I heard from a couple girls in the grade up that he's gonna become the alpha of his pack." I gasp, "Really?" She nods stepping back a bit, "Anyways glad you're okay, my name's Luci, I have to get going see you around..." I laugh, "Sorry, my name's Felix." She giggles, "No problem see you around, Felix." We nod to each other as we separate but then it hits me, I'm still lost, "Wait, Luci!" I run after her probably more dramatically than needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: April 8, 2019
Words: 1242
(A/n) Thank you all for reading this story, go check out my other story, "Bad Boy Jackass" if you haven't already and I'm in the process of working on "Innocence Isn't Permanent" so thank you for your patience. Have a good day my lovely supporters, comment and enjoy!