Chapter 18. "Lets Hang"

[Felix's POV]

    "Wait, wait, wait- you're letting her drag us into this?" I practically scream at Marcus.

     "Not like I can control her anyways, might as well just make sure none of you die instead." He comments with a shrug.

     "We aren't even 19 let alone 21! You really think we can get away with this?" I screech.

     "Most definitely!" Evelyn laughs with a bounce in her step.

     "Evelyn we're kids pretty much, we shouldn't go to a club! You two are betas and I'm an omega! That's just asking for trouble!" I tell her.

    "Oh! I know that much. I'm not as dumb as you think, which is why I convinced Vincent's group to come too!" I gape at her.

     "You what?" I ask slowly.

    "I convinced your boyfriend's friends to drag him to the club so nothing bad happens that's out of our control."

    "Evelyn this feels like foreshadowing, we shouldn't go." Marcus nods in a silent agreement.

    "Ugh! You guys are so uptight, almost like you have sticks up your asses."

    "Not sticks, dildos maybe." I offhandedly suggest with Marcus blushing to my right.

    "I don't want a dildo in my asshole, thanks though." Marcus says quietly.

    Evelyn and I burst into laughter. "Alright so when is this happening?"

     "Oh tonight of course." Evelyn says with that one look in her eyes that makes me feel scared for my life.

    "Evelyn, why? Just why?" She shrugs and continues skipping mindlessly.

...

    "So, you want me to wear this to the club?"

    "Pretty much. What do you think, Marcus?" Evelyn turns to Marcus who shrugs.

    "If I were gay I'd smash, no homo of course just gotta hype up the homies." He says while typing on his phone.

    "So you said you know the person making our IDs, who is it?" I ask shifting through my hung up clothes.

"Dante." She says way too calmly.

"Wait Dante? As in Vincent's friend?"

"Yeah, apparently he needs as much money as he can get, poor dude." I nod.

"His little sister hangs out with Zach, her name's Harper. She's a real sweetheart." I say turning back to my closet.

"Alright well are we ready to go?"

"Course."

...

"Guys, that bouncer guy doesn't look like someone to fuck with. Maybe we should turn back." Marcus mutters.

"Nah, we're good. I know a couple people from staff so getting in should not be a problem." Leo says with a small smirk.

    "Shit! We should've invited Julian!" I say.

    "Oh! I did he said he couldn't because he was babysitting his siblings tonight." Evelyn says with a slight sigh.

   "We should start heading in." Hunter says as he moves towards the bouncer.

...

After some tense stare downs and fake IDs later we're in. I'm genuinely surprised, didn't think I'd pass up as an adult but apparently I do. "Hey, Felix," I hear a voice call from behind.

"Oh sup, Vincent?"

"Nothing much... just figured you didn't wanna stand by yourself while the others are already starting to get wasted." He chuckles over the music.

"Well yeah, guess it'd be nice not to be alone!" I shout over the crowds.

"Hey so... you wanna I don't know, dance, maybe?" He asks.

"Of course, won't be grinding on you though!" I say jokingly.

We head over to the crowd of dancing people and just go ham. We're just having the best fucking time of our lives. Dancing and laugh and joking around. And then the crowd just seems to disappear when I look at him. He's laughing at something and I can feel myself laughing but I'm so out of focus that I don't know what at. "Can I kiss you?" I shout.

"What?" He screams back.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I miss you? What?"

"You fucking dumbass!" I shout as I grab the back of his head and throw my lips onto his.

I can feel everything pause. His body stops it's jagged dance moves and my pounding heart skips it's beats every so often. I push away and I'm pulled back into a hug. His big arms wrap around my body as he picks me up and spins me around on the dance floor full of people. "Yeah, you can kiss me." He laughs.

"So you did her me you jackass!"

He only laughs harder and proceeds to kiss my forehead, his lips linger for longer than a normal kiss to the head but that's okay with me.

"Felix! Fe-hick-lix! Me next!" I hear a drunk Evelyn scream from besides me.

"Evelyn we haven't even been here that long and you're drunk?" I screech, moment officially ruined.

She hobbles over in her drunken state leaving me to catch her as she stumbles. "Oh! My-hick-hero!"

"Where's your brother?" I shout.

"He's with the-the boys. I feel sick." She burps.

"One gross, two if he's as drunk as you we're going home." I say sternly.

"Yessir!" She giggles.

Vincent and I walk around the crowded club to find our friends and we spot them, all drunk, in the corner of the place. A very obviously drunk Marcus flirting with a waitress and a equally drunk Hunter cheering him on, one tipsy Leo, and a very annoyed but sober Dante. "We should head home." I say.

    "Agreed." Says Dante.

    "W-what? But the wait-hick-ress said I'm cute!" Marcus says with a drunken pout.

    "Yeah! She said he was fuckin' adorable!" Hunter screams loudly.

    A tipsy Leo rolls his eyes and stumbles a bit but gets up from his seat. "We should head out, lightweights shouldn't be allowed to drink."

    "I'm not-hick-a lightweight!" Marcus says on the brink of tears.

    "If he cries I'm-hick-beating your ass!" Evelyn growls.

    Dante, Leo, Vincent, and I all collectively roll our eyes. "We're leaving." I tell them all.

...

   "I can't-hick-believe we left so early!" Evelyn shouts.

    "Shut the fuck up! My dad will hear you and beat our asses if he finds out!" I whisper.

    "I definitely will." We all freeze.

    "Oh! What a coincidence seeing you here! My amazing, loving, caring father!" I say as I drop two very wasted children to the floor.

     "Well at least you aren't drunk, still beating your ass though."

    "Yessir..." I say with a sigh.

—————————————————
(A/n): it's small, almost like a filler episode but it's still a good read. Hope y'all are doing well!

Words: 1079
Date: June 14, 2020