Chapter 7. "Mic Drop"

(A/n): 🚨BIG FUCKIN' WARNING🚨
[Felix's POV]

Marcus? Oh no! "Marcus what are you doing in my room?" I yell tiredly.

"I heard about yesterday man! What the hell happened, excuse my language." I laugh.

"Bro it's was just a lil old fight, btw I kicked his ass, well actually I kicked him in the balls but either way."

"Evelyn heard about it too and she thinks it's bs for only you to apologize." I nod,

"Yeah, it's bullshit."

"What are you gonna do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Bro, are you actually gonna apologize to that massive jerk?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Maybe you could just tell them to "f" off."

"I don't know man, it's risky."

"Whatever you do I'll support you, Evelyn and I will always love you!"

"Thanks bro." I start getting ready,

"Bro, you can go downstairs and wait for me or something if you want." He nods and heads out.

Time skip to school, Homeroom

"Did you hear..."

"He's an omega?"

"Wow, what a disappointment."

"Kinda cool."

"The dude has some balls."

Murmurs spread like bullets rain on a battle field. Sharp, quick, and painful.

"Alright class! Settle down, attendance."

"Macro Anderson?"

"Here!"

"Josh Berrin?"

"Pizza."

"Please respond with 'here' this isn't second grade."

"Uh, yes sir."

He continues through the names as so, one after another until he gets to my name. "Felix Williams, troublemaker of the year?"

"At your service, Sir."

     He rolls his eyes clearly not amused. "Well everyone, we have an adjusted schedule due to Mr. Williams."

     He turns to his white board and writes the schedule down on the board.

My eyes widen, I have to say sorry like right after homeroom! What the hell is this bull? All of a sudden my social anxiety kicks in and my leg starts to bounce up and down as I take quite deep breaths.

The bell is gonna ring soon, then the intercom interrupts everything, "Can Felix Williams please come to the office?"

Oh fuck me right up the ass, what the fuck! Jesus save my soul prepackaged for hell 'cause lord knows the mailman down there will just throw me right over the fences of hell and right to the hellhounds.

My chest tightens and I hold my breath as I walk out of the classroom.

Every step to the office echos in my mind like a horror movie on a low budget, each one making me more on edge then the last.

I make it to the office and just stand in front of the door suspended in my own state of mind. "Excuse me could you move?" I turn to see a girl about my age with curly black hair.