Chapter 13. "YouTube"

[Felix's POV]

    After the conversation with my dad he signed me up for therapy. I really didn't want to do that but he said it'll help me feel at least a bit better. My first appointment is next Friday at 5:30 pm. For now though I try not to think about it.

    I walk into the school and I'm met with murmurs and side glances. I think, 'That's weird but whatever.' So I continue walking then I see Vincent speed walking towards me. "Uh, hi?" I nearly manage to say before he grabs me by my upper arm and drag me away into the janitor's closet.

    "Uh okay, that's a weird way of saying hi. What's up?" I ask him.

    "We have an emergency." His voice sounding horse and scratchy.

    "What kind of emergency? Like from Evelyn kicking my ass to everyone just dropped dead from some disease?"

    "Disease." He says seriously.

    "Oh shit what happened?" I say still not completely panicked.

    "You know how I had my runt yesterday? Which by the way I got meds for so shouldn't happen again anytime soon.

    "Yeah..."

    "Some asshole posted what happened on YouTube." My eyes go wide.

     "Could you see that it was us in the video?"

    "Yeah. We are in deep shit right now and honestly I'm kinda panicked."

    I nod in response, my chest feels tight and my eyes start to burn. A laugh bubbles up into my chest as I crumple to the floor giggling like a maniac.

    "Oh- oh my god! We are going to die. Our futures are over! Haha! Once something's on the internet you can never take it back! Oh god, now I'm never gonna get into a good school or job, I'm doomed. You're doomed, we're both doomed!" I gasp between each sentence trying my hardest to breathe.

    "Don't say that! We'll figure this out!"

    "How? How? Tell me how we are supposed to fix this! I can't see even one way that we could possibly fix this predicament." I scream.

    "You need to calm down! I know we're both fucked but we need to figure this out! Maybe we could lie to them."

     "Lie to them? What do you mean? How do we lie to make this better?" I huff.

    "What if we pretend that we are dating. That would at the very least make it less weird that we were doing stuff in the bathroom. Like plenty of couples do stuff like that in the bathrooms here."

    "No they don't? I haven't even heard of anyone doing that here."

    "It happens a lot though, like Ben and Kelly did it in the bathrooms like a week ago." He said nonchalantly.

    "Okay well even if we said we're dating wouldn't that be weird? Like even though we are like friends now we legit just had an assembly over you being a dick to me! Do you think that everyone would believe we're together?"

     "I don't know but do you any better ideas? This is my fault and I'm sorry for roping you into this but we're stuck in this together so please work with me here!"

    I huff getting out some of my anxiety. "Fine but, if this makes the problem worse I'm beating your ass."

    He nods his head and we step out of the closet heading our separate ways, mission "Dating my Bully" is a go. Let's fuck some shit up...

     Okay so maybe I was being a bit dramatic earlier in the closet because honestly nothing that bad has happened today, so far at least. A couple people glared at me and stuff but nobody said anything. I don't know if that's good or bad but it's honestly whatever.

"Felix!" I hear my name being shrilly shouted.

    I turn to see Julian running down the hall. "Yeah?"

     He runs up to me and whispers, "Was that video real?"

    I just sigh and say 'yes' quietly. He hugs me tight in a protective, very assertive alpha stance. "I will murder him if it happens again."

     "Um actually we're dating now, yay?"

    He pulls back to look me in the face, "What? Why? Didn't the dude bully you and shit? I swear to all that is holy I will physically assault this man if he hurts you. When did this even happen?"

     "Today."

     He growls protectively making me shudder honestly. Then I hear another growl from behind us, I turn to see Vincent. "What are you doing holding my omega like that?"

    "Hey guys, how 'bout we all just calm down. There's no need to have a full on brawl!"

     Julian puts me behind him, "If you ever hurt him again I will personally tear you apart."

     "And I'll let you. The last thing I want is for my omega to experience what I put him through again. This doesn't mean that you have the right to hold him in such a way, give him to me!" He huffs.

Julian growls at him again before looking back at me. I pat his back signaling that it's alright. He steps outta the way and I calmly hook my arm with Vincent's waving to Julian. The crowd of people that had formed sometime during now mostly dispersing.

     "That was ballsy, Vincent."

     "Well now the whole school knows we're dating."

     "Is it true?" I asked him quietly.

     "Is what true?" He asked.

     "That you don't want what happened to me to happen again?"

     "Well yeah. What happened was stupid and all my bad and I ended up seeing the consequences for my actions and I don't ever wanna see you like that again."

    I hugged his arm a bit closer to my chest leaning my head onto his arm. "Thanks Vincent."

     "Yeah, anytime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n): Oof writing is hard sometimes. I hope you all are having a fantastic day or night and if not here are a couple virtual hugs 🤗 🤗 🤗, love y'all!

Words: 995
Date: February 7, 2020