Really Wish the 19th Century had Paved Roads

I had rushed back to my room when the rain stopped as I read over the article.

Could this be?

Huh?

Um... am I in some strange parallel reality of Black Butler?

As I undressed and changed out of my clothes into my own warm red PJs that I had in my bag I realized something strange.

"My boobs had shrunk!"

-

I panicked as I pulled out my mirror from my makeup bag and looked at myself, really looked at myself.

My findings were shocking!

I f**king looked like I was 15 again! Me 21 years old who can finally drink and go to casinos back in the states. What in the hell did all of this mean? I grabbed my hair as I began to chant the word impossible.

Suddenly I heard a knocking at my door. I got up and opened it a crack noticing the old man who owned the tavern look at me quizzically.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You were making too much noise! You have a boy in there?" He asked in accusation.

"What? No!" I cried as I slammed the door to his face I anger.

I huffed, tch the nerve of that man.

Suddenly my eyes caught on to the paper. I grabbed it as I rushed out of the room.

-

"Ciel Phantomhive?" Asked the old man his name I had forgotten a long time ago I think it was something like Maurice or something, "no I've never heard of that person in particular but I have heard of the Phantomhive name. Rumor has it he's the Queen's guard dog or something like that. It's a very tricky business. I believe his estate is actually north of this town."

"Thanks!" I said as I rushed out of the tavern in search of the man who's horses I had saved.

-

"Hey mister!" I called out as I ran towards him in my modern attire covered by a long Burberry trench coat which looked like sometime Castiel would wear.

"Yes, my lady?" He asked shocked and confused as he stopped cleaning his carriage to give me his full attention.

"Your heading north of this town right?" I asked.

"Yes, I've just sold the horses and the carriage was there something I can do?" He asked me with concern.

"Would you be able to give me a ride to the Phantomhive estate?" I asked.

The man stood contemplating his decision, "Well I will be heading in that general direction but I will be heading east 20 miles before we reach the estate is that alright with you?"

I smiled in glee as I thanked him before rushing back to the tavern. The next day I had grabbed all of my things saying my goodbyes to Darcy and Elliot before rushing back to his carriage, where the old man was able to help me load my suitcase and bags and then we were off.

It was early morning as we set off and by the time we made it to the crossroad where the elderly man dropped me off, it was late in the afternoon if I could guess I'd say it was around 2 in the afternoon. After getting the basic instruction of heading up north for the next twenty miles *insert shudder* I began the long treck. Pulling my suitcase on the harsh terrain with no paved roads as both my duffle and backpack weighed down on me. I grumbled and huffed at my lack of physical stamina. I had my phone out as I listened to my music playlist on my headphones. Thankfully I had purchased one of those solar powered iPhone chargers because I am a hiker and needed one of those. So my phone hasn't died yet.

It was getting pretty creepy after three hours of walking as the fog picked up and an ominous tension just grew in the air. Thinking I was going to be lost forever. I groaned when suddenly my eyes caught a shadow in the far view ahead of me. I smiled in assurance as I pushed myself forward. It had gotten really hot. Halfway down the hike I had taken the polyester trench coat off and was sporting a white Nike shirt with black tights. The evening sun blared down like a heated glare. I wiped the sweat off my brow as I finally arrived towards what I would call 10 mansions popping out whatever the hell this was.

I blinked as I stared at the giant monstrosity. The thick heavy air engulfed the estate with heavy fog.

I walked another 20 minutes before I was able to find the front entrance. Which by now meant I was huffing and puffing because of how out of shape I was.

I pulled my right hand back before knocking on the door with a closed fist as if my life depended on it.

Time to face the music...