So I am Really in an Anime

I shook my head as I laughed.

Sebastian and Ciel looked shocked at me, their intimidating demeanor doing nothing.

"Are you trying to cow me into a submissive little pawn you can manipulate?" I asked. But it was a rhetorical question. "I came to you because you're the only bridge to my world. If I am around you I can find my way back. I want to stay by your side so that I can find my way back. In return, I'll lend you my knowledge."

"Now that doesn't really sound promising. It seems like I'll be getting the short end of the stick," Ciel chimed in with a cruel smile.

I snorted, "do you think I am that stupid? If I give away every part of my mystery what man would look at me twice."

"Certainly if it were not for your brazen manners, your lack of decorum or your state of attire I would find you a much better company then most," he replied.

"Really cuz all I see is a stare from a dead man. Are you really living right now?" I retorted.

He looked flustered as he takes me in a new light.

"Do what you want. I'll let you stay here as my guest and in return I expect you to aid me in any way you can," he explained as he looked away.

I nodded my head as he had Sebastian show me to my room and bring my stuff. It was really late so I was allowed to go to sleep but not before meeting all the servants.

-

Ciel stared out of his window in thought.

"What do you think about her young master?" asked Sebastian as he prepared his room for slumber.

"Who knows...," Ciel sighed.

"You are not convinced?" asked Sebastian.

"No matter, I can't let my guard down," Ciel replied with a glare.

"So this means you will test her," replied Sebastian as he began to help Ciel change into his night clothes.

"Hmm...," sighed Ciel. Ms. Hattie how will you fare will be decided very soon, thought Ciel as he picked up the pawn on his chess piece before knocking over the white piece's horse.

"And if she fails?" Asked Sebastian.

Ciel raised his brow as if to convey why he was asking such a rhetorical question.
-