In Which I am Reunite with Coffee

When I woke up it was probably 8 in the morning I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bath to wash up. Sebastian had prepared me all of the things as I told him I'd wake up early and want to shower. After my coldish bath I changed into some grey sweats and a white hoody pulling on my Vans I walked down the stairs in search of people, existence! Ugh! This manor is too large.

After my 20 minutes walking aimlessly around, I heard voices on corner past my left talking two more turns I came across double doors where I could clearly hear Ciel and his servants.

I slammed the door open, "I'm here! Your lives just got better!"

"Your too noisy this early in the morning!" yelled Ciel in anger.

"Ugh! Your such a sour puss. Why can't you take a joke? Damn you killed the mood," I answered as my left hand went up to my hair to shake it. I do that when I'm nervous, happy etc.

"Just take a seat anywhere and be quiet!" Ordered Ciel.

I glared at him before smirking, he did say I could sit anywhere.

I pulled out the chair on his right and sat right next to him. His eyes looked at me in shock, as if I just broke protocol.

"You said to sit anywhere," I replied with a shrug.

Sebastian bought out a plate and utensils and a teacup and glass. I raised my brow, so many forks and what's this fancy breakfast. I can't even tell what half of this stuff is. I'm your average cereal and a good cup of Black coffee kind of girl.

"What is all of this?" I asked.

"That would be lettuce salad with cheese fingers, baked salmon with sauce hollandaise, we have poached eggs, scone and for drinks, I can serve you some tea, freshly squeezed orange juice or anything else you wish for," replied Sebastian.

"Huh!" I said with a raised brow still shocked at the amount of food on the table.

This could feed a whole village.

"Um... do you have coffee?" I asked.

"Certainly, milk and sugar?" He asked.

"No I'll just take it black," I answered.

Ciel looked at me shocked as much as Sebastian was who composed himself before pouring me a cup.

"You do realize this cup ain't gonna last me," I told Sebastian as he put the cup down.

"Pardon, your way of speech still takes time to get used," he replied.

"Never mind," I replied as I grabbed some toast put some butter on it and the jam before folding it into a sandwich and eating it.

I took a sip of the coffee and I think I moaned or made some weird noises because the entire household stared at me with red faces.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're making weird noises. Is the coffee not to your liking," replied Ciel as he looked away.

"Are you kidding me this coffee is so good, is this Ethiopian dark roasted beans?" I asked.

"You are correct Madam. You have a good grasp of your coffee," he replied.

I nodded, "yep nothing else can wake me up like a good shot of good old black coffee."

"Don't tell that to anyone when we are in the company of other people. I'll let it slide when we are alone but a woman of this era does not drink coffee. The association that coffee houses here have with women of the night is not something I want people to associate you with," replied Ciel.

"How sad this shits the bomb," I pouted and then realized I cursed, "sorry."

Ciel sighed as he stood up and responded that he will be working in his study and to not disturb him.

-

After an hour of exploring, I got bored so I headed back to my room. I pulled out my backpack and headed out of my room in search of Ciel's library. If I was going to stay here for the meanwhile I better get ahead in my studies. I was going to take British History and Politics, Middle Eastern Politics and International Data Analysis and Psychology. I might as well be prepared. So sue me I was the nerd. I was the kid who worked hard for every single grade and tried to meet people's expectations.

With my mental tirade over I finally found a room full of shelves and books. Feeling elated that I finally found the library that I was looking for I entered the room and dropped my book bag on the table before heading towards the bookcases.

"Oi! What are you doing here?" hollered a voice.

"Ah!" I screamed as I jumped twirling around and seeing the annoyed face of Ciel.

"Dude I've just lost forty years of my life just now," I cried as I held my hand to my chest as if the motion would somehow stop the thumping that my heart was ensuing.

He raised his brow, "what are you doing here? This is my study."

"You have such a big library, I wish I had one too! Wait I wanted to look around and pick some books to read. Can I do that?" I asked.

He looked agitated before he closed his eye and sighed nodding.

"Thanks(!)" I replied as I began to shuffle back and read through the spines of each book.

I began pulling anything that had to do with British History and Politics. Once I felt that I had enough I lugged the books back onto a table and sat down. Pulling out the leather-bound notebook that I had purchased from Barnes and Nobles I flipped to an empty page and pulled out my colorful pens as I began to take notes, highlighting facts and any commentary that my mind concocted at the spot. My notes were neat full of arrows underlines and tabs. I was serious in my junior year of High School I had two leather-bound books full of notes for my physics class which many of my classmates asked for copies to study for our regents exam. Even my sister used it to this day for her Junior year.

Anyways, mynerdy-nesss could never escape me! So I went with it. I had spent two days creating detailed notes on the Political infrastructure of Great Britain. Building arguments on flaws here and there and theories etc. It wasn't like I had anything better to do.

-------