Sebastian will Make Me a MasterChef

"Your selling the Northern part of the land you own in Italy?! Why?" I asked as I picked through his papers and began to help him get through his paper work.

"It's not like I go there to visit, it's just laying there useless," replied Ciel.

"Yes but it's still an asset to you. It's not like it's not producing an output," I pointed out, "besides land is always a good investment don't sell it. Especially if it's in Italy. I would love to go visit Italy. One day!"

Ciel grabbed the paper from my hand and handed me something else to work on.

Damn! Talk about sensitive much.

---

One week later...

"Ugh! I can't do this anymore! I'm done!" I screamed as I threw his papers on his table.

"What are you talking about. Your the one who offered to help with your incessant badgering and now you want to go back on your word" grumbled in Ciel.

If anyone asked Ciel why he was so disheartened, well you can't blame a man for having an extra set of hands that were actually competent to lower his workload to be complaining. Which was why he was a bit miffed. The girl had one good head on her which he didn't mind exploiting.

"Yes but we've been doing work nonstop for the past five days and now I draw the line I am taking the weekend off!" I whined.

"Hmm... and who's going to let you?" asked Ciel with a smirk on his smug face. It was times like these I'd question if he's actually 14 or an adult.

"Me! Cuz I own my self!" I cried as I stood up and walked out of the room.

Honestly what a slave driver! I groaned and fumed in anger.

Walking back to my room I changed into some red flannel pajama pants and a black shirt that said: "I'm always hungry!"

Pulling my hair up into a bun I walked to the kitchen.

Sebastian was cleaning the silver meticulously his wide broad shoulders would make any woman drool in his dark Black Butler tux.

He had his hair slicked back partially which made it all the more drool-worthy.

Hey, a girl can appreciate fine art!

"Miss Hattie how can I be of assistance?" asked Sebastian without even turning.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know it was me. Listen I want to help you make dinner today," I explained as I came around to look at Sebastian's shocked face.

"You wish to do work?" he asked unsurely.

"Make dinner!" I pointed, "plus I want to make something I'm used to. Hey, tell me have you ever made dumplings before?"

"Dumplings? Yes, I think I have a long while ago I believe," Sebastian said in thought as he raised his right hand to his chin.

"Well this is more of a Central Asian take on it," I explained, "So we'll need lots of unions ground beef, spices oh and plain yogurt."

"!"

--

"Now, I understand the necessity of all the other ingredients you had me find for you but mind if I ask what the plain yogurt is for?" Asked Sebastian as he stopped his methodical folding process of the pretty dumplings that I taught him.

"It's for the sauce! It's like when you have a gyro you eat it with white sauce well their both made from plain yogurt. This is normal actually for a lot of Central Asian cuisines," I explained.

"I see," replied Sebastian.

"Hey, Sebastian do you have a family?" I asked him while I folded my next dumpling.

"Family? Such a human concept" replied Sebastian, "demons do not have them no."

"So you've always been alone?" I asked with sadness in my voice.

"What's there to miss when you never had it in the first place," he answered.

"I get it. But still, you've got some sentimental attachment to something right?" I asked.

"Hm? Who knows..." he said.

"Well, what about cats?" I asked remembering him having a liking to the furry little creatures.

"How did you?!" he asked me looking like a child caught taking a cookie from the cookie jar.

I smiled evilly, " haha you forgot already from a parallel future duh!"

"You sure are an interesting human," he commented cryptically.

"Ooh, that's got me a compliment from you!"

"I can assure you if it compliments you wish to hear I will supply you with them endlessly," replied Sebastian.

"Nope! No, don't say that bullshit! Anyone can spout out sweet nothings. I just want to hear a genuine comment from you. If anything you have to promise to always tell me the truth, exactly what your thinking. It's sad really but your probably the only being who can look so indifferent and tell the complete truth to my face without sugar coating things. So please stay that way," I said as I finished folding my last piece placed it on the tray clapping my hands in accomplishment.

I should have seen a contemplative look on the demon's face as he looked at me with cold indifferent eyes. If it was someone else looking at the two they would advise the young woman to high tail out of that kitchen or maybe even the country.

"Okay let's finish this!"