3.

It was time for the meeting so everyone gathered into the office. Which is just the living room.

"Okay, so I have two major things to discuss."

"1. Erika is stepping down as CEO of the team. She just wants to focus more as an influencer, which I totally get. In which, her place has to be filled. I told her it was up to her decision to fill in her place. So Erika?" Jake says.

"I thought about it long and hard and it's really hard juggling being an influencer and a CEO, so I decided to split the job in half. With a dynamic duo-"

"I mean of course Chanthony will take the job. We'd love the position!" Chance interrupted her.

"Ohio forever." Anthony says and they fist bump.

"Actually you are right, but your also wrong. I only want one of you guys. Anthony. I want you to work with Pickle."

"But they aren't a dynamic duo!" Chance protested.

I just sat there shocked. So many things were running through my mind. Why would she do this to me. She knows about how I felt about him. I mean she has to realize that it's not just going to go away. I mean it has to. He has Rocky. But he sure is hot. No. ALYSSA STOP TALKING LIKE THIS! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!"

"PICKLE!" I snap back to reality and realize that everyone was yelling my name.

"You okay? You seemed out of it." Jake asked.

"Yeah sorry. I guessed I just zoned out a bit. I have to think about it." I said leaving the room and out the house.

I walked by the pool and put only my feet in it. I sat there for awhile.

"Well, the team's going on tour." A voice says to me from behind. Tony. He sat right next to me putting his feet in the water as well.

"Oh that's cool." I say softly.

"So have you thought about becoming a CEO with me? I think it would be a great idea." He said.

"Yeah I agree. I guess. But I'm still not sure about this." I say

"Why? Don't you like me?" He says looking at me. It feels like straight into my eyes.

I quickly make up an excuse. "I mean yeah sure I like you. As a Friend of course, it's just that my makeup line is comming out and I kind of want to focus on that right now."

"Oh. I guess your right but I was honestly hoping that I could spend more time with you." He said kicking his feet in the water lightly.

"What? Why though?" I look at him.

"I just feel like everyone has a closer relationship with you then me. I mean haven't you noticed. When we see each other in the house, Chance sees you and hugs you while I just sit back. I want a better relationship with you. A stronger one."

Now, I've noticed our relationship but of course I didn't say anything about it. I just sat there and nodded my head.

"Please Pickle," he smiles at me. Uggghhh his dimples. I can't resist.

"Yeah okay. I'll be co-CEO with you." I smiled back at him.