12.

*3 weeks into the tour*

I woke up feeling sluggish. I didn't want to get up. I look at the time 9:30 am, I was supposed to be ready by 10. Great. I grab my phone and I see a text message in the family gc.

Mommy bear: I know today's a hard day but just remember that he is just always there watching out for us.

Brother Bear: I miss him so much:(

Twin Bear: Me too:(

Mommy bear: On a lighter note, HAPPY 21st to my twin angels;) Don't do anything you will regret! And limit yourself to at least only 2 drinks tonight. I love you two.

Brother Bear: Yeah don't do what I did and try to drink a whole keg of beer. And Happy Birthday kiddos.

Twin Bear: Thank You guys! Happy Birthday Alyssa;) I love youuuuuu!

I look at the calendar. August 25th. It's the 6 year anniversary of my dads death. I feel a tear roll down my face. Then another, and another, its to the point where I am full on bawling my eyes out. A few minutes later, I hear a knock at my door.

"Pickle. Its time to get ready!" I hear Jake yell. I wipe away my tears.

"Okay." I yell back.

He then knocks on my door again. "Pickle, lets go!" he says. He starts to sing happy birthday to me.

"yeah I heard you" I said back. He knocks on the door one more time. "God Dammit! Im coming. Shit. Shut the fuck up!"

"someone's feisty today." I heard Jake say to someone but I have no idea who. I take a quick shower and get changed. A black body suit and a pair of jean shorts. I decided not to put any makeup and to only put my hair in bun. I honestly don't care how I look. Today I'm just not having it. I walk outside and the whole gang is waiting outside for me to go to the venue.

"Good morning sweetheart! Happy Birthday!" Erika says. I ignore them and walk past all of them. I'm the first one in the bus and I sit all the way at the end so that no one talks to me. When everyone is seated down and ready to go to our next stop, they all decide to stare at me.

"What the fuck do you all want?" I say angrily at all of them. Everyone looks away.

"You should talk to your girlfriend, Anthony." Jake says.

"First of all she isnt my girlfriend. And second, I don't want to go there. Shes angry today," Anthony says.

I put in my earphones and listen to music for a while. About an hour later, I get a text from Anthony.

Toner: Happy Birthday! I know your irritated but I just wanted to wish you that.

I look up at him. He looks at me and he smiles. How can I possibly be upset with that smile. He smiles wider knowing that ill break. All I did was motion for him to come sit next to me. When he did, I leaned my head against him, and he put his arm around me.

"Everything will be alright," he whispers into my ear. He gently kisses my forehead and plays wit my hair to I fall asleep.

We arrive at the hotel at 3pm. We got all of our luggage's out and Jake goes to check us in. He booked us the penthouse suite. When we got into the suite we completely dropped everything and went to relax on the couch.

Jake spoke up, "Since its Pickle's birthday we are not having a concert, and since shes finally 21, we can take her to the clubs!" Everyone hollers. "I mean that's if shes in a good mood, because this morning she was feisty."