8.

*A few weeks later*

Im in my room editing a new vlog when Jake and Erika come inside.

"Hey Pickle! Whats up?" Erika jumps on my bed and hugs me. Jake just lies next to us.

"Im almost done editing my vlog for this week. Its about when we went to Disney," I say.

"Please don't put the part when I throw up on Erika's shoes!" Chance comes in and jumps on the bed.

I laugh, "hell yeah I am! That was the highlight of the trip!"

"Uggh not for me! Those were 200 dollar shoes!" Erika whines.

"Well anyway," Jake interrupts, "Lets only talk business right now," he laughs, "I sound like you with Anthony."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. I cant stop laughing." I say sarcastically.

"Okay. The tour. I need you to sing songs. Not just the songs that you feature in with Team 10, but solo songs. At least 3 songs." He says.

"What? I can't! I don't know how to write my own songs!" I say.

"Sure you do! If Nick Crompton can, so can you!" Chance said.

"He thought England was a city!" I said. We all laugh.

"Just write about someone or something that really affects you. And we both know a person you can poor your heart and soul out about." Erika says.

"Im not writing about him!" I say way too loud.

"Wait who? Spill the tea sis!" Jake says.

"Its no one. I say quickly.

"Well I want to see a sample of one song by the end of the day." Jake says and the three of them leave the room.

About a half an hour later and 15 crumpled papers later, I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yell. The door opens and its Tony. "Whats up?"

He sits down on my bed. "Rocky and I broke up." He says tears streaming down his face. "She cheated on me! With that Australian dude. You know the one who works at Nobu?"

"What? He was interested in me!" I say, "Im sorry though." I pull him into an embrace. I let him cry on my shoulders for a long time. When he finished crying, I hugged him. "Everything will be alright. There are other fish in the sea. Just remember that." He looks at me for a while. We both kind of look at each other. He starts to lean in and I start to move forward. When our lips were about to touch, he leans back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what got in me. I just don't want to get my heart broken again." He quickly leaves my room.

I feel a tear roll down my face. I know what my song should be about know.

*A few hours later*

"That's an amazing song!" Jake says.

"I love it" Chance says.

"makes me wonder whos its about." Erika winks.

"Guys, its only the bridge. Im not even done with it!" I say.

"Well I want it out online on Friday. Music video and all," Jake says.

liked by imanthonytruj, imchancesutton, jakepaul, erikaaa_, officialteam10, and 125,876,020 others

alyssaaa_ telling you that im not her;) (music video out Friday)// pc: @kade 

view all 90,222,222 comments 

kade one word: talent.

imanthonytruj cant wait to hear it!

jakepaul girl be slaying the game

erikaaa_ my best friend knows whats up;)

nathanspeiser PEACE TO THE HATERS 

alexisdelena shes beautiful 

*Sorry for the short chapters, im just tryna get to the good parts;)*