7.

"What the hell is wrong with you." Rocky came in rushing into my room, "Do you not want me to be happy or something?"

"What are you talking about? Rocky its 1:30 am in the morning. I say very groggily, "Go back to Tony's room."

"He doesn't want me there!" she says slamming her body into my bed.

"What? What do you mean?" I say fully alert.

"He doesn't want to you know- anymore." He said crying. I pull her into an embrace and let her cry for a while.

"Maybe hes tired or something. Today was a pretty long day." I say trying to make her feel better.

"No! Hes always down! Did you say something to make him like this?" She asks, "Im begging you, Im just trying to fix the problem." She buries her head back in my chest.

"I didn't say anything to him, but ill go over right now and ill talk to him. Here, just lie down, make yourself at home." I walk over to his room, which just so happens to be next to mine. When I walk in, hes already sleeping.

I gently shake him up, "Anthony, Hey you, I need to talk to you."

"huh? Whats wrong? Are you okay?" he asks still half asleep. Hes kind of cute when hes sleeping.

"Yeah im fine, but your girlfriend isn't." I say. He slowly gets up.

"Sheesh, I told her I just wasn't into it tonight and she throws a hissy fit." He says.

"Its not just that! Shes worried about your relationship. Whatever happened between us tonight needs to stop." I say.

He laughs at me, "You don't get it do you." Before I can say anything he leans in and kisses me. I pull back almost immediately.

"Anthony. No! This is not happening. You love Rocky too much. I know you do. I'm going to forget whatever just happened for the sake of your relationship. Now im going to get her, and you are going to make up." I walk back to my room and see Rocky sleeping comfortably in my bed. I walk back to Anthony's room. "Your lucky. She fell asleep and I don't have the heart to wake her up. Tomorrow. Fix this."

"You can sleep here tonight with me if you want." He suggests.

"No why would I do that after what you just did. Ill sleep downstairs." I grab one of his pillows. "You don't deserve this, be cold tonight." I grab his blanket.

As I sat on the couch, I thought to myself. What was the kiss like again? Was it soft or rough. I cant remember what happened. I shouldn't. He had Rocky. As I snuggle into his blanket, I could smell him. Cologne mixed with that original Anthony smell. And that's how I went to sleep. 

Liked by imanthonytruj, rockyyy_, erikaaa_ kadespeiser, jakepaul, and 100,200,304 others 

alyssaaa_ I want it, but can't have it:( 

view all 76,300, 233 comments

rockyyy_ QUEEN! I LOVE YOU;) 

imanthonytruj same. 

erikaaa_ she cute or whateva

chadtepper SHES HIT 

jakepaul fine ill give you that raise.... hahaha jkjk 

*Sorry for the short chapter kind of running out of ideas*