16.

*a month after tour*

Everythings different since we got back on tour. Its like everyone is fighting. It first started with Erika and Anthony. When we got home from the tour, Tony asked if she needed help with her luggage. She completely ignored him and whispered "bitch" while walking away from him. Then, all of a sudden Jake started fighting with Anthony. Now, they don't even talk to each other. And since Erika was so rude to Anthony, I basically ignore her now. Its all complicated now. Also lately, ive been feeling really sick. Ive been throwing up and I think I have the flu. I really should go to the doctor about it. I decide to go to the doctor today and I make an appointment. Just as I finish the phone call, Tony walks in.

"Hey Babe," He puts his arm around me.

"I wouldn't come near me, I think im coming down with something." I say.

"I don't care, I want to cuddle with you." He pulls me closer.

"Babe, stop the room is spinning already as it is," I lean my head on his chest, "Im going to the doctors today."

Just then he gets a phone call, "I have to get this. Ill see you later." He quickly kisses me on the forehead and leaves the room. I start to get really for my appointment. I run to the bathroom and start to vomit again. I finally get changed into black Addias Leggings and a White and Black addias Hoddie with matching shoes.

I arrive at the doctors and I have to fill out a form and soon after that the nurse calls me in. She checks my vitals and asks me whats wrong.

"I think im getting the flu. Im nauseous most of the time and I had a fever since last week. Ive been tired as well like most of the day. And my nose has been congested most of the time." I say.

"When's the last time you had your period?" She asks.

"Actually now that I think about it, I missed this month, but I have an irregular period, so I didn't worry about it to much."

She leaves real quick to talk to the doctor. She comes back with a stick. A pregnancy stick.

"That's not possible," I say.

"Are you sure there is no possible way could be pregnant?" The doctor comes over and asks. "Have you had sex yet?"

"Yes, but it was only once. My boyfriend I were very careful." I say.

"Okay, can you just take it just to be sure?" She asks and I go to the bathroom. I take the test and walk back outside. The nurse puts the stick in plastic bag in order to not to spread germs. While waiting for the results I started tearing. There's no possible way that it could say positive. We used a condom. The nurse rubs my back. Just then the lines appear. Not one, but two. I'm pregnant.

liked by imanthonytruj, jakepaul, imchancesutton, kade, nathanspeiser, nick, and 678,234,688 others 

alyssaaa_   What have I done? // pc: @team10photography 

comments disabled