11.

*A week later* 

It's the first stop of the tour and its at The Staple Center in downtown Los Angeles. We have to wake up at 5:30 am just to get ready. We pack everything in the tour bus and we drive to the venue. By the time we settle down, its 12:30. We have to complete a sound check right after that. We go to the stage and its huge! Rows upon rows of seats. We start off the sound check with It's Everyday Bro and end it with Randy Savage. At the time we finished the sound check its 3:30pm. Its now time for makeup and wardrobe. I have my down and curled and my makeup on in about an hour. For my wardrobe choice im wearing a white sports bra and white ripped jeans from Hollister. Everyone in Team 10 got their own jacket. Everyone's is either red or black, but mine is a shiny rosegold. By the time I finished it was 6:00pm and the concert starts at 7. So I went outside, I got my headpiece in and my microphone. I was waiting in a room with the other team members when Tony came in.

"Um pickle, there is someone waiting for you outside." He said.

I got up and went outside. "Omgosh! Mom! Alexa! What are you guys doing here? I thought you couldn't make it!" I hugged them.

"We weren't supposed to, but this young man payed for all of us to come." My mom said pointing at Tony. I started tearing.

I walk over to him and hug him, "Thank you so much" I whisper into his ear.

"No problem. It's the least I could do." He whispered back, "By the way, you didn't tell me you had a twin sister?" he looked at me and winked.

I laughed, "Not a chance buddy."

"Ahem" I heard a guy say, I turn around and see him.

"Jason!" I yell and jump into his arms.

"I didn't know she had a boyfriend back at home." I hear Chance say. I turn around and everyone is there staring at us.

"No, guys I'd like to introduce my family. This here is my family. Here is my older brother Jason, my twin sister Alexa, and my younger sister Lena." Just then Lena lets go of my mom's hand and runs to Anthony and jumps on him.

"I like you." She says hugging him.

Anthony laughs, "I like you too! How old are you?"

"five, but im almost six!" she giggles. Just then the stage manager comes by us telling us that we have 5 minutes till the concert starts.

"Well we better go to our seats!" my mom says, "Break a leg! Lets go Lena!"

I walk over and put my arms out so that Lena can come into my arms.

"No! I want to stay with Anthony! I love him!" she yells.

"Wow! Those are the exact same words that I wish you would say to me!" Anthony teases and I playfully slap his arm. Things between us have gotten better over the week but it still isnt the same. "She can stay with me if she wants. I can arry her and then when we have to dance she can dance with us." He suggests.

"No, its fine. Come on Lena! Ill see you later, okay munchkin?" she comes into my embrace and I hug her. She then skips to my mom and they go out into the crowd.

When the concert starts we all run out hyped as ever. The night is filled with dancing and singing. Then a little QNA takes place for those who have VIP.

"Okay guys! So this one is for you! You guys have any questions you want to ask us?" Jake says and a bunch of hands shot up. "Pickle, choose one to answer." I the first girl I saw.

"Is it true that Anthony left Rocky for you." She asked.

"No, its not. But im sorry during these QNA's, I will not address anything that has to deal with the relationship of Anthony and I."

Anthony interrupts me, "Because Alyssa is so lame, ill answer the questions." Hands shoot up again left and right. "Okay, you in the Chanthony merch."

"Is it true that you are in love with Alyssa? And do you think shes in love with you?" she asks.

"We are just friends. Whatever feelings we may have for each other, we put it to the side. Because we would rather be friends, then begin a relationship. That's all I have to say about that subject." He says.

"You didn't answer her question though. Do you love her? And do you think she loves you?" Chance urges him.

"Guys, it honestly doesn't matter. Who has feelings for who. We both care about each other and-" I get interrupted by Tony again."

"Yes, I do love her." He says and the whole room turns quiet. 

liked by imanthonytruj, erikaaa_, imchancesutton, jakepaul, kadespeiser, and 503,202,102 others  

alyssaaa_ birds of a feather flock together;) p.s yall I ship Chanthony so hard, comment down below if you do too! and also get those tickets if you wanna see us on tour!// pc: @kadespeiser 

view all 98,299,922 comments 

imanthonytruj analyss is better;) 

erikaaa_ of course I ship Chanthony, but I ship analyss harder 

jakepaul FIRST NIGHT DOWN THE REST TO GO!!!!!

imchancesutton anyone ship chalyssa?

chadtepper thats a group of hit people!

team10er yesssss CHANTHONY!! But of course analyssa is better;)

alyssatrujilloxox analysaaaaaa for the winnnnn!