6.

When we got into Nobu, it was very elegant. The waiter was a really hot Australian guy. He led us to our table and immediately Anthony grabbed my hand and pulled me toward where Jake was sitting. He sat next to Jake and I sat next to him. The, Rocky came by us.

"Um, Alys? Can you move? Im tryna sit by Anthony." She asks. I start to get up, but Anthony grabs my hand.

"Actually, shes gonna sit by me. We are going to be talking about CEO stuff. Pickle, you can sit back down." Anthony said. I sat back down and Rocky looked pissed she then went to sit by Erika. So the table order went like this: Jake, Anthony, Me, Erika, Rocky, Nick, Chad, Justin, Uncle Kade, Uncle Nathan, Alex, and Chance.

"So whats with you and Anthony? I mean ever since you guys were both announced CEO's, you guys are super close with each other." Erika whispers to me.

"I don't know, I don't even know how to feel about it. Because you know my feelings, and then there's Rocky who probably hates me right now." I whisper back. Just then the waiter came back.

"Hello my name is Thomas and I will be taking order today? Can I start with drinks? Or are you ready to order."

"We will order both our drinks and our food now." Jake said. Everyone ordered and I was the last one to order. When it came time for me to order, I froze.

"And for you ma'am?" He asked.

"Can- I- uh -uh-uh" I start to studder, "have the uh, uh, uh" I cant even speak. He come over to me.

"Here love, why don't you just point to what you want." He says. "That you, ill have all of your orders out as soon as possible. As soon as he leaves I put my head down.

"Uggh im so embarrassed." I say. Erika rubs my back, "and that is what we call a crush."

"I know, but I never get this way about a crush." I say.

" yeah, you should have saw me when I first met Chance. I was a mess!" Alex says.

"A hot mess though." Chance says kissing her on the forehead. I put my head back up.

Anthony puts hes arm around my shoulders, "Just relax, if you need help I got you."

The waiter then comes back with our drinks. When he comes to me, I freeze again.

"Heres a glass of water for this beautiful lady right here." I blush and look downward.

"Thanks" Anthony said, his arms still around me.

"You guys are such an adorable couple!" the waiter said.

"no. we aren't dating." I said extremely fast.

"Oh well, that's good then" he winked at me and left.

"What is that supposed to mean? 'that's good then'." I ask Erika.

She shrugs, "I don't know."

When its time again for our food, a different server comes. When he leaves, Anthony speaks up.

"Well, Im glad that the other server left, he was annoying me." he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"He just did." He says.

When we all finish our food, Anthony taps on his glass. "I would like to make a toast, to Alyssa, for not only becoming to the new Team 10, but for also becoming a really close friend to me. So cheers."

"ditto. And cheers." I say back. Then Thomas, our waiter comes back.

"So who shall I be giving the check to?" he asks.

"Me." Anthony and I both say. Thomas puts it in the middle of us, but I grab it quicker. I slide my card in and give it back.

"All right then, I'll be right back with your receipt. Thank You for dining with us and I hope to see you all soon. Especially you." He winks at me. He walks away and Anthony looks at me.

"What?" I say.

"We were supposed to split the bill!" he said.

"Ooops, sorry. I guess you weren't fast enough." I say and he playfully slaps me.

Then Thomas comes back with the receipt. When we hands me the receipt there is a little note attached to it. It read I had a great time serving you tonight and I was hoping we'd get to see each other again. Call me (213) 453-9877. I looked up and he smiled at me. I smiled back and slightly waved.

"Well when your done flirting, we are going." Anthony says.

"sheesh. Okay I'm coming." I say. When we get outside. Anthony puts his arm around me as we walk.

"Is this going to be like a normal thing?" I ask, "You, putting your arm around me?"

"Maybe" he smiled as he looked forward.

liked by imanthonytruj, imchancesutton, erikaaa_, jakepaul, and 245, 134,494 others 

alyssaaa_ CE.. HOES (iykyk) haha love you my dork// @imanthonytruj 

view all 64,202,000 coments 

imanthonytruj love you pickle;) 

jakepaul @imachancesutton our little boy is all grown up 

erikaaa_ parents 

rockyyy_ fuck you both 

team10love wait is Rockthany over?

teamtrujadams I like this ship better....