18.

*The next day* 

I decided to spend the day relaxing. A full on spa day. I call up Madison Fisher to see if she wanted to come and hang out with me. She agreed and said she was going to be at the house in half an hour. I then went to Erika's room. She was still sleeping so I decide to jump on her. 

"Dude! What the hell!" she says laughing and I embrace her. 

"Good Morning Sunshine!" I yell, "Do you want to have a relaxing spa day with me and Madison?"

"Um yes! duh!" she says. We both get ready and meet each other downstairs. Im wearing a off the shoulder black crop top and jean shorts with booty heels. She was wearing jeans and a Jake Paul merch sweatshirt.

"You and Jake are totally couple goals." I say.

"Nah, you and- oh wait. Im sorry." She hugs me.

"Its fine. Lets just not talk about that subject." I say.

"Well then you better watch out," she whispers, "behind you." 

I turn around and there is Madison, Anthony, and Rocky all comming into the living room. 

"Hey! So I heard your having a relaxing spa day! Can I come?" Rocky asks. 

"It would be great for her." Anthony adds in. 

"Yeah! The more the merrier!" Madison said. I then realized that she didnt know what was happening. 

I was about to speak when Erika interrupted me. "Actually, I dont think we want you to come. Why dont you just be the slut that you are and stay with Anthony. Come on Pickle!" she grabs Madison's and my hand and pulled us out of the room. Before we walked out though I was able to take one last glance at the both of them. Rocky was crying into Anthony's shoulders. 

We got into the car and immediately Madison said "What was that for?" 

"Its a long story. And I dont think we should talk about it today." Erika says, "but if Alyssa wants to, then we can." 

"Yeah sure, I dont mind." I said from the backseat. So Erika starts explaining what happened and I get a text from Anthony.

Anthony Trujillo- I thought you were better than that.

Alyssa- Yeah well I thought you were better than that as well, I guess we were both wrong.

Anthony Trujillo- Shes here crying now because she feels really bad about everything. Your not the only one whos going through this. I thought you would be the very one to understand. She was really hoping to hang out with you today.

Alyssa- I love how you protect her. Like she wasn't your girlfriend at the time. And she wasn't the one backstabbed. So if you had to chose between the two of us, I already know who you would chose. Bye Anthony. Thanks for nothing.

I block Anthony and I sit in the back on the verge of tears. 

liked by erikaaa_, madisonbontempo, jakepaul, kade, and 929,302,457 others 

alyssa_ I thought it was us to the end, but it looks like I was wrong.

comments disabled